Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 12-17-2005, 05:35 PM

Default bk vs schneids vs nlsoldier

I wonder who came out on top? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Canterbury 30/60

I just recently got moved to the game and all that's happened so far is I've cold-called 3 bets on the button with 87s and I took down the pot. I'm clearly playing my A game. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I raise QQ utg, nlsoldier cold calls in mp, the poster calls, schneider calls in the sb, bb calls.

Flop 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet, soiler raises, poster folds, schneider check 3 bets, i spray a line of 3 more bets (4 bet), soiler calls, schneider calls.

Turn K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
check, I bet, soiler raises, schneider calls 2, I 3 bet, soiler calls, schneider calls.

river T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
check, I bet, soiler folds, schneider calls and of course my hand is good...but the table just gasps, they can't believe it. They're too dumb to understand. I'm just that good. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 12-17-2005, 06:18 PM

Default Re: bk vs schneids vs nlsoldier

Wow soiler is really spewing. nh nh.
Old 12-17-2005, 06:25 PM

i really don't think there's any good reason for soiler raising the turn, other than spewage.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:10 PM

Is Soiler to -1,000 BB's yet?

GoT
Old 12-17-2005, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Canterbury 30/60

I just recently got moved to the game and all that's happened so far is I've cold-called 3 bets on the button with 87s and I took down the pot. I'm clearly playing my A game. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I raise QQ utg, nlsoldier cold calls in mp, the poster calls, schneider calls in the sb, bb calls.

Flop 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet, soiler raises, poster folds, schneider check 3 bets, i spray a line of 3 more bets (4 bet), soiler calls, schneider calls.

check, I bet, soiler raises, schneider calls 2, I 3 bet, soiler calls, schneider calls.

check, I bet, soiler folds, schneider calls and of course my hand is good...but the table just gasps, they can't believe it. They're too dumb to understand. I'm just that good. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!

The tables gasps!...

If I was in this game and did'nt know you guys, I would be yelling for another rack while drooling all over the table.

What did schneids have to play it like that and call the river?.... 75s or Tsxs?
Old 12-17-2005, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is Soiler to -1,000 BB's yet?

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 12-17-2005, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bk vs schneids vs nlsoldier

[/ QUOTE ]

<----Owns all 3 of you
Old 12-17-2005, 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Canterbury 30/60

[/ QUOTE ]

my guess:
Schneids = A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and makes the payoff card on the river.
Soiler = 88
Old 12-17-2005, 09:21 PM

nice call bob on schneid,

soiler maybe 66 too
Old 12-17-2005, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Canterbury 30/60

[/ QUOTE ]

my guess:
Schneids = A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and makes the payoff card on the river.
Soiler = 66/77

[/ QUOTE ]
in which case every1 played pretty reasonable