Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 07:46 PM

Default Well Known Bellagio Pro?

So this Sunday I'm sitting at the 2-5NL table right outside the fish tank, when this Asian woman sits. Older, not much to look at, but has on display one of the a fairly spectacular natural racks.

She has lots of male friends drop by to say "hi" while we are playing. She's nice and fun and even makes a joke about being a transvestite. I reply that I'm glad I didn't find out on my own, because for me, once I'm in that far there is no going back. She finds that very, very funny.

This one older gentleman talks to her a couple times. He seems familiar. Finally I ask her, is that Mel Judah, the hairdresser and WPT champion? Yep, they are friends, she says. Mel hates being called a hairdresser, she shares, he only did that briefly a long time ago.

Finally Mel returns and she leave. Mel's taking her to dinner. A long time later she returns to the room with Mel, long after her chips had been picked up.

Does anyone here know her, and would it be correct for me to assume I know what she had for "dinner"?
Old 10-20-2005, 09:14 PM

Default Re: Well Known Bellagio Pro?

You've described the same lady I played in May of this year at Bellagio. Karina Jett said "Hi" and she seemed to know her way around the room. So I get back to Kansas City watching the WPT and there she is on the front row in the audience. A few weeks later, she's in the front row of another WPT night audience. No idea what her name is other than I was told at Bellagio that she is married to an Asian millionaire and follows the poker circuit closely. One of my friends I travel to Vegas with cracked her pretty well, and I took a few pots from her as well. She did not seem to be very dominate of a player, but very nice to speak with.
Old 10-20-2005, 09:24 PM

I don't know, but maybe you should see if she would like some "dessert".
Old 10-20-2005, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nice and fun and even makes a joke about being a transvestite. I reply that I'm glad I didn't find out on my own, because for me, once I'm in that far there is no going back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Been there done that before huh? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2005, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nice and fun and even makes a joke about being a transvestite. I reply that I'm glad I didn't find out on my own, because for me, once I'm in that far there is no going back.

[/ QUOTE ]

Been there done that before huh? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was an accident! I was drunk, er drugged, I didn't enjoy it!!!

much...