Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 08-18-2005, 03:55 PM

Default Stupid question re: Empire/Party I hate to ask but will...

So a couple of months ago when Party nixed rakeback and some accounts got closed at Empire and so on, I moved away from the network. I figured I'd give it a rest and come back when things were in order.

Anyways, I started playing Party again a couple weeks ago, did their Aug. bonus and all that. Then I get the email from Empire regarding its bonus.

This probably sounds silly, but is it worth doing it? Any risk of pissing off one site or the other and losing funds? Do people still have accounts on different skins?

Thanks for any help...

ElSapo
Old 08-18-2005, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Stupid question re: Empire/Party I hate to ask but will...

YEP, i HAVE plural accounts
Old 08-18-2005, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
YEP, i HAVE hundreds of accounts at each skin

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 08-18-2005, 05:35 PM

The only skin that seems to care is Empire, and all they care about is supposed "bonus abuse". Most people who play a few more hands than the minimum required to clear bonuses at Empire haven't reported any problems.

jvs
Old 08-18-2005, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only skin that seems to care is Empire, and all they care about is supposed "bonus abuse". Most people who play a few more hands than the minimum required to clear bonuses at Empire haven't reported any problems.

jvs

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So a couple of months ago when Party nixed rakeback and some accounts got closed at Empire and so on, I moved away from the network. I figured I'd give it a rest and come back when things were in order.

Anyways, I started playing Party again a couple weeks ago, did their Aug. bonus and all that. Then I get the email from Empire regarding its bonus.

This probably sounds silly, but is it worth doing it? Any risk of pissing off one site or the other and losing funds? Do people still have accounts on different skins?

Thanks for any help...

ElSapo

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had an account on all the skins and I whore them all when the opportunity arises. Typically Multi, Euro, Empire and Party have monthly or bi-montly reloads (at least they have this calendar year). Intertops and PokerNow haven't had reloads in a long time.

I will probably not whore PokerNow again since they are fully a part of Party and I dont' want to lose my Party accont as they offer the most frequent and least restrictive bonuses as far as clear rates go.

I've never had any problem and take advantage of all bonuses given. The one thing I do do is I also play some sit and goes or MTT's while working off a bonus. I may pay in an extra $20 in fees towards this and I think that may help or it may not, but i know it doesn't hurt.
Old 08-19-2005, 01:55 PM

I am also concerned about maintaining accounts on multiple party skins specifically for bonus whoring.

Its obviously doable, as many here seem to have accounts on most of the skins. However, does the party network specifically allow you to maintain accounts on multiple/all skins? Should there be any worry about account closure/seizure if party decides to clamp down on all such account holders?

Any help would be appreciated.

Later
Old 08-19-2005, 10:57 PM

Quote:
I am also concerned about maintaining accounts on multiple party skins specifically for bonus whoring.

Its obviously doable, as many here seem to have accounts on most of the skins. However, does the party network specifically allow you to maintain accounts on multiple/all skins? Should there be any worry about account closure/seizure if party decides to clamp down on all such account holders?

Any help would be appreciated.

Later
I really doubt they would seize any funds (for those who have accounts on multiple skins). However, I could see funds being seized for douchebags (like MrVickers) who have multiple accounts on multiple skins.

That being said, I could certainly see them taking steps to close accounts, but I doubt they would seize funds.

My original account was Party, then Empire, then Multi and then Intertops. I think each time I signed up for a new one, I got an email to call PayPro, I did...they said they just wanted to verify info, etc. and I was good to go. This was BEFORE the need to sign up from a clean computer and multiple skin accounts were OK. They never even asked why I wanted an account on each skin. If they did, I was going to tell them b/c of the MTT's each offered. Anyway, when I signed up for Eurobet and PokerNow, that was when you supposedly had to signup from a clean PC, but I never had to. I signed up from the same PC I signed up to the others on and I never did any cleaning.

But, my story seems to be a rarity.

Whether they allow or want you to have an account on each skin, I don't know. I don't think it matters to PayPro, they get their cut either way honestly.

The thing is, each accoutn needs to NOT be for bonus whoring, thus the reason I play MTT's and sit and goes at each site while I play off bonuses. You got to give a little to get a little. If you aren't a tourney player, then just play some extra raked hands before you pull your money out.

I have seen over the past year a lot of folks get accounts closed for various reasons. Obviously, Empire got their panties in a bunch a while back, but they never bothered me. I think the problems others have had that they blame on not being able to have an account at each skin may be more likely to gnoming issues and I definitely have never had a gnome account and never will and I think that idiots who have gnome accounts are morons, but that's a different story for a different day.
Old 08-19-2005, 10:59 PM

One more thing, I am a PayPro verified member or whatever it is they call it when you fax in your personal info, your driver's license and all that to verify your identity.