Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Sleeping with random girls

[ QUOTE ]
I think I'm alone here, but I'd like to see some thoughts on why everyone else is different. I am incapable of sleeping with a girl if I have no emotional attachment to her. I'd need to be really drunk or high to consider it, and even then, it probably wouldn't happen. I don't think it had anything to do with my upbringing, as my parents have never said much about it that I can recall. I'm just not comfortable with it. A hot girl has flat out told me to call her to have sex and I can't do it. I don't see how everyone else can be ok with it. If I was worked up and horny, I would want to, but after I orgasmed and I return to normal, I would feel like complete [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a one-weekend fling with a chick I met at a party the week before, just for the sex, and I felt like complete [censored] afterward. So I get where you're coming from.

Every person is different about this, I guess. I didn't think it would affect me all that much, but it did. Caught me completely by surprise.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:24 AM

yah, I'm with you. You need to connect. It might still only be that evening you met, but you've really got to feel something first.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:27 AM

Yeah, we agree. I'm just being a nit.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to see thes people here in there early 20's, go out in NYC, chat up some girls have one come on to you and actually say...

"well, I'm not emotionally invested yet for you to come home and sleep with me, so lets just call it night"

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. The dividing line for me is whether I'd want to be emotionally invested later (or thought that there was even a hint of possibility of it). If I did, then sex was fine, because I didn't feel I was using her just for the sex.

If I knew I had no interest in her emotionally and would never have that interest, and I had sex anyway, I felt really pathetic afterward.

I doubt I'm turning down sex in the scenario you describe. (Well, back before I was married, anyway.)
Old 11-22-2005, 01:36 AM

I am all for sleeping with random girls, but lately this asian [censored] has been coming to my apartment and having large gang bangs with up to 20 guys at a time. I refuse to touch this whore. I figure she has to have aids, but there are plenty of guys thta love and come over frequently to participate.
This is really the biggest whore on the planet. She just loves having sex. Saturday night she came over and had sex with my 2 roomates and was pissed there were not more guys waiting for her.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:38 AM

Ug. Talk about 'foaming at the gash'. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2005, 01:40 AM

I'm pretty sure the majority of people on 2+2 are men, so, it's probably -EV to do the sensitive routine here. I know that I possess a certain moral flexibility, however, I think most men would jump at the opportunity for no-strings-attached casual sex. Just watch Maury Povich. He sets guys up all the time. Guys with midget girlfriends, girlfriends with three good teeth and a wooden leg, girlfriends with eye patches, all their men are easily trapped by semi-attractive decoys with tattoos and b.o.
Old 11-22-2005, 01:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I respond to you

thus.

I would never, ever trade your side of the fence for mine, ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you tell me what side of the fence I am on and dumb down this linked post I will be able to respond in kind.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You sound like a nice person. I bet there are a lot of guys like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I'm like this.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-22-2005, 02:34 AM

also, why are so many guys interested in how many broads other dudes bang? that always came off as really, REALLY, REALLY, creepy. like the dudes in this thread going "you dont bang every chick you meet? [censored]!" you'd think with all the game these guys have they'd want to keep all the tail for themselves......

i've never had a one night stand and i probably never will, the idea of it is baffling to me quite frankly. if that makes me gay, or means that ive never had sex in my life, well i guess thats that. clearly thats what it means to some people