Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2005, 06:16 AM

Default Re: ++ Stars $500k garunteed ++

[ QUOTE ]
Real pro he is.. My ass he is just lucky.

First he sucks out with 77 dude has Top two pair.

777toome: raises 745936 to 865936 and is all-in
ZeeJustin: calls 528787 and is all-in
*** FLOP *** [Ah 9c Qh]
*** TURN *** [Ah 9c Qh] [7d]
*** RIVER *** [Ah 9c Qh 7d] [8h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
ZeeJustin: shows [7h 7s] (three of a kind, Sevens)
777toome: shows [Qs As] (two pair, Aces and Queens)
ZeeJustin collected 1313574 from pot
Ozzy 87 said, "nh"

Then he calls with AQ on a dead flop and turn.

** RIVER *** [2s 8s 5c 9h] [6c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
gibralter11: shows [Qd Td] (high card Queen)
ZeeJustin: shows [Qs Ac] (high card Ace)ZeeJustin: raises 80000 to 120000

And to top it off He calls with KQ on another dead flop and catches.

*** FLOP *** [2h 5h 2c]
*** TURN *** [2h 5h 2c] [Ks]
*** RIVER *** [2h 5h 2c Ks] [Th]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
zip9598: shows [3h 3c] (two pair, Threes and Deuces)
ZeeJustin: shows [Kc Qc] (two pair, Kings and Deuces)

Wow dude you are my idol... How this guy wins all the time I have no idea. By the hands I just put up you got lucky. You could have been busted on any one of them if you did not catch besides the one where the guy had Q10.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is hilarious... when i first read this post i assumed you were joking, because you presented the hands so inaccurately. but reading on, it looks like you were serious, and i feel obliged to point out (as have others) that you are either an idiot or a liar.

in the 77 hand, all of his opponents chips went in preflop with ZJ as a (slight) favorite.

in the AQ hand, he made a very difficult call w/ a-high against a bluffing player. this is a good thing...

in the KQ hand, once again, all of his opponents chips were in preflop, with ZJ as a (very slight) underdog.

its also worth mentioning that in none of these hands were all of ZJs chips at risk. thats why its right to play like this -- you have the liberty to accumulate because even if you lose the coinflip, you're still in the tournament. and guess what -- it worked.

its pretty funny that you have 1700 posts and still dont understand this.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Real pro he is.. My ass he is just lucky.

First he sucks out with 77 dude has Top two pair.

777toome: raises 745936 to 865936 and is all-in
ZeeJustin: calls 528787 and is all-in
*** FLOP *** [Ah 9c Qh]
*** TURN *** [Ah 9c Qh] [7d]
*** RIVER *** [Ah 9c Qh 7d] [8h]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
ZeeJustin: shows [7h 7s] (three of a kind, Sevens)
777toome: shows [Qs As] (two pair, Aces and Queens)
ZeeJustin collected 1313574 from pot
Ozzy 87 said, "nh"

Then he calls with AQ on a dead flop and turn.

** RIVER *** [2s 8s 5c 9h] [6c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
gibralter11: shows [Qd Td] (high card Queen)
ZeeJustin: shows [Qs Ac] (high card Ace)ZeeJustin: raises 80000 to 120000

And to top it off He calls with KQ on another dead flop and catches.

*** FLOP *** [2h 5h 2c]
*** TURN *** [2h 5h 2c] [Ks]
*** RIVER *** [2h 5h 2c Ks] [Th]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
zip9598: shows [3h 3c] (two pair, Threes and Deuces)
ZeeJustin: shows [Kc Qc] (two pair, Kings and Deuces)

Wow dude you are my idol... How this guy wins all the time I have no idea. By the hands I just put up you got lucky. You could have been busted on any one of them if you did not catch besides the one where the guy had Q10.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is hilarious... when i first read this post i assumed you were joking, because you presented the hands so inaccurately. but reading on, it looks like you were serious, and i feel obliged to point out (as have others) that you are either an idiot or a liar.

in the 77 hand, all of his opponents chips went in preflop with ZJ as a (slight) favorite.

in the AQ hand, he made a very difficult call w/ a-high against a bluffing player. this is a good thing...

in the KQ hand, once again, all of his opponents chips were in preflop, with ZJ as a (very slight) underdog.

its also worth mentioning that in none of these hands were all of ZJs chips at risk. thats why its right to play like this -- you have the liberty to accumulate because even if you lose the coinflip, you're still in the tournament. and guess what -- it worked.

its pretty funny that you have 1700 posts and still dont understand this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understand what? I personally think it is [censored] stupid to go all in late in a tournament with KQ.

You don't agree? Ok thats fine.

But call me an idiot for posting an opinion that im sure others share?

Well that just makes you the one who is out of the loop.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ts pretty funny that you have 1700 posts and still dont understand this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I will stay tuned so I can learn how to play like a complete jackass.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:26 AM

to be fair, i said you were either an idiot or a liar.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

gl at the tables buddy.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
to be fair, i said you were either an idiot or a liar.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

gl at the tables buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest I only posted part of the hands. I did not go through every detail. However, I still think it is dumb to call an all in or go all in post flop with nothing, go all in with KQ and 77.

Only time I would ever go all in with such hands preflop would be when im the low stack.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:31 AM

Wow.

This is the first troll job I've seen in the MTT forums.

If you are going to post a hand, post the entire hand. You are leaving out vital information that makes the plays viable.

You are also failing to realize the blinds/antes in relation to the stack sizes and how this varies many plays that are to be made.

In short,

tournament poker is very different than your cash games.

Realize how the plays can vary accordingly.

Also realize that he did not in fact win every time he pushed someone all in. You are only showing hands he won. why not show hands he lost? Or are we not looking at those?

This really doesn't surprise me, merely because of who it is comming from.

I for one watche ZJ from the time there were about 45 people left, and was very impressed. Sure he may have ran well, but anyone who wins a tournament with 3500 people has to run well somewhere.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow.

This is the first troll job I've seen in the MTT forums.

If you are going to post a hand, post the entire hand. You are leaving out vital information that makes the plays viable.

You are also failing to realize the blinds/antes in relation to the stack sizes and how this varies many plays that are to be made.

In short,

tournament poker is very different than your cash games.

Realize how the plays can vary accordingly.

Also realize that he did not in fact win every time he pushed someone all in. You are only showing hands he won. why not show hands he lost? Or are we not looking at those?

This really doesn't surprise me, merely because of who it is comming from.

I for one watche ZJ from the time there were about 45 people left, and was very impressed. Sure he may have ran well, but anyone who wins a tournament with 3500 people has to run well somewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read Above.. I said I did not post the entire hand...

Jesus im not always trolling ya know..
Old 12-12-2005, 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Understand what? I personally think it is [censored] stupid to go all in late in a tournament with KQ.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok, I didn't want to contribute to this trolljob, but I feel like I need to explain that I open raised in the SB, and my opponent pushed. It was HU. My opponent happened to have AQ, a strong hand, but he could have just as easily had A2, 22, or even 56s. Things change when its blind vs blind. Come on Gabbbbbbbbbby, you should have learned this at the $10 tables.

Edit: Also, the stack sizes were very small, increasing both my pot odds, and the size of my opponents hand range.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My opponent happened to have AQ, a strong hand, but he could have just as easily had A2, 22, or even 56s

[/ QUOTE ]

This statement says it all.

Who exactly do you think you are playing late in a tournament like this? A bunch of morons? You really think people are going to be going all in with A2 and 56? Perhaps idiots like you go all in with A2 and 56. Which now that I think about it, you probably do. Otherwise why would you even be thinking this?

I know right know you probably think you are jesus christ because you won a tournament. I think you are far from it. In fact you are just another lucky tool who plays online poker while riding the coattails of his parents. Give me 5 grand and I will enter every high dollar internet tournament. I am sure sooner or later I will cash. Your placing in two tournaments means nothing.

You are like that clown moneymaker and that Austrailian suckout artist who won this year. Just another lucky 20 something punk who thinks he is the best player since Doyle Brunson.

You have a lot to learn son.
Old 12-12-2005, 06:52 AM

Wow Gabby. Just wow. I'm sorry my VPIP is higher than the 7% that you recommend, but I've had a bit of success playing my way, so I'll stick with it and apparently I'm gonna learn the hard way that I'm just another tool riding an upswing.
Closed Thread