Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2005, 06:56 PM

Default Good Game Fellas!

Well that's is, the Colts lost and it will now be 3 weeks before anything meaningful happens to them. I'd just like to say "Good game and good try" to the boys in blue. After about week 10 they faced a near impossible task and performed admirably. Sadly they weren't able to achieve their goal and the season is now over.
True they are probably the favorites to win the Super Bowl, but it doesn't matter. No one remembers Super Bowl winners, everyone knows the '72 Dolphins. Good effort boys, good luck for next year.

I would also like to commend other Colt's fans on their attitudes. Of those I have seen they had a humility and generally pleasent attitude. I'm proud to be counted amoung you.

Lastly, to the fans that seem to root for only failure, you are the worst kind of sports fan. If the best you can manage is to root against a team trying to make history, you really need to grow up. If you're a chargers fan, enjoy a very well earned victory. If, however, you're happy simply because you don't like Peyton Manning or because your team lost and thankfully now, so has everyone else, then the sports world really needs less of you.

I wish I was a Chargers fan right now, they played a fantastic game and beat the best team in the NFL. No bad weather, no key injuries, just helmet to helmet, pad to pad victory. They played their best and caused the Colts to play their worst. Well played Bolts, hope the Colts can get a second crack in the playoffs.

Cody