Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 04:20 PM

Default Absolute rakeback problem

I signed up for absolute through an affiliate however I must have done something wrong because for whatever reason I'm not getting rakeback there. Is there anything I can do, or anything I can ask my affiliate to do(like contact absolute?). Is closing this account and opening another account, with the same neteller, and doing rakeback possible? Any experience with this or a problem at another site not giving you rakeback?

Thanks
Kyle
Old 10-20-2005, 04:21 PM

Default Re: Absolute rakeback problem

[ QUOTE ]
I signed up for absolute through an affiliate however I must have done something wrong because for whatever reason I'm not getting rakeback there. Is there anything I can do, or anything I can ask my affiliate to do(like contact absolute?). Is closing this account and opening another account, with the same neteller, and doing rakeback possible? Any experience with this or a problem at another site not giving you rakeback?

Thanks
Kyle

[/ QUOTE ]

Contact your affiliate. That's what he gets paid for.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:23 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />

Thanks
Kyle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have been and he's been more or less saying he cannot do anything about it. is this true? can he not just explain the situation to absolute or something?
Old 10-20-2005, 04:24 PM

Your affiliate should be able to solve all your problems related to rakeback, they shouldn't be taking a cut and doing nothing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2005, 04:25 PM

Your affiliate should be able to solve all your problems related to rakeback, they shouldn't be taking a cut and doing nothing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

but according to them/absolute i must have done something incorrectly and didn't get hooked up. so as far as absolute is concerned i have a new account w/out RB...will they be able to just say 'hey he tried and it didnt work, give it to him'? or is absolute going to say something like stfu noob.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks
Kyle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have been and he's been more or less saying he cannot do anything about it. is this true? can he not just explain the situation to absolute or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are tracked to AP under no affiliate, then if your affiliate has any clout, he should be able to get you added. If you're tracked to another affiliate, you're likely SOL.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:29 PM

Thanks
Kyle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are tracked to AP under no affiliate, then if your affiliate has any clout, he should be able to get you added. If you're tracked to another affiliate, you're likely SOL.

[/ QUOTE ]

i tried to sign up through him but i guess i'm through no affiliate now. he is my empire affiliate and has always done a great job so if there is something he could do i suspect that he'll do it for me. i just wasn't sure if his hands were tied here or something.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:30 PM

If the affiliate talks to AP support and cant get them to switch it over the affiliate should find a way to get you a new account which is tracked properly. One way or another you should be playing on AP with rakeback.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Thanks
Kyle

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i tried to sign up through him but i guess i'm through no affiliate now. he is my empire affiliate and has always done a great job so if there is something he could do i suspect that he'll do it for me. i just wasn't sure if his hands were tied here or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

This illustrates why it's helpful to use the large, established affiliates. They have the clout to get this changed and not "have their hands tied."
Old 10-20-2005, 04:45 PM

Here is what I got from my affiliate.

"Hi,

There is nothing we can to fix this problem. "

However a second email came and said they were going to have a tech or something work on the problem. However, i'd be interested in hearing about some absolute rb offers via pm.