Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2005, 08:30 PM

Default I\'m lonely

I see this has become a full fledge dating forum so here goes:
I'm 5 feet 8 inches and weigh 230lbs. I spend about 13 hours a day playing online poker. Another 2 hours reading about poker. I enjoy smoking and eating in my free time. I have a small single that I share with 4 very nice cats and 1 dog. Though I am usually busy with poker, I do take time to clean up and shower every couple of days. I am working on getting my GED since I dropped out of school to play poker. I like girls but I have a hard time talking to them. They don't seem to like talking about poker? I'm not too picky. Just want a girl to hang out with who will take care of my animals and cook the occassional dinner (laundry would be good also). I would prefer that they have a car also as I usually have to ride the bus on the occassional journey outside my home. Anbody have any leads for an A1 eligible bachelor?

P.S: I like big boobs
Old 11-06-2005, 08:34 PM

Default Re: I\'m lonely

nh
Old 11-06-2005, 08:53 PM

You might want to go to OOT forums...although I imagine their responses will be somewhat harsh.

I suggest you start doing some social activities for one. Join a gym, meet some people, go to some bars. If you have enough money, go back to school.

Just try and meet people- everything spawns from social development.
Old 11-06-2005, 09:49 PM

F-. Didn't work at all.
Old 11-06-2005, 10:26 PM

Should I post this in the probability forum? I've tried the online dating thing, but they always want a picture and I'm ugly [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2005, 10:29 PM

What I mean to say is that, in terms of dating, I feel like I am drawing to the bottom end of a gutshot straight with a four flush on board. Life just isn't fair.
Old 11-06-2005, 11:14 PM

Hi Hellite,

I doesn't really matter what you look like. If you spend all day in front of the computer and don't get out of the house you won't meet girls. You could be tall and muscular, and you would still be in the same situation you are in now.

As far as meeting girls is concerned, I think its important to be in social environments. Because you aren't in school, thats going to be hard for you. Maybe you could try and play some live poker? You might end up charming a dealer, a fellow player, a chip runner, or a cage girl into dating you.

Sorry to hear that online dating hasn't worked for you. I was going to suggest that you give it a try. Maybe you shouldn't quit just yet.

Best,
Snowball