Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 06:04 PM

Default Re: Yes, no or maybe so?

Bet. Call 1 raise.
Old 11-23-2005, 04:03 AM

Smells like set over set when they all check the river.

Slim but still there if value in a river bet.
Old 11-23-2005, 04:13 AM

Default results

Canterbury 15/30 9 handed

cold caller here is a retard. probably 75/7. SB can play OK, but I think she is drunk. BB is also a retard in the 75/7 range. both retards love to call down and overcall and play any 2 soooooted cards.

I raise K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] UTG, a few folds, monkey CC's, blinds call.

Flop 4 ways (8SB): K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

SB checks, BB bets, I raise, Monkey CC's, SB now 3-bets, BB calls, I make it 4, monkey CC's 2 more, SB calls, BB now caps, I call, monkey calls.

Turn (4 players) (14BB):5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Checks to me, I bet, monkey calls, SB now raises, BB calls 2 cold, I make it 3 bets, monkey folds, SB calls, BB calls.

River (3 players) (24BB): 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
SB checks, BB checks, I....yes, no or maybe so?

I screwed the hand up, as the river was actually the J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], not the 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], but the reuslt is the same. I was shocked it checked to me and I bet with glee and told myself I would call a raise as the pot was ginormous. SB called with KQ, BB called with 8 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. I suck at rivering.
Old 11-23-2005, 04:18 AM

def bet. i would hightly doubt bb has a draw. likely has a lower set or 2pair.

sb looks to be drawing but could have a set or 2pair too. easy bet. call a raise bc the pot will be 27bb.

one time, i played a hand and it looked like i had a flush draw. everyone at the table thought i had the flush when i checkraised the river. my friend next to me even whispered lucky (villain was on the other end and couldnt hear) when the flush card hit. villain thought i had a flush. the look on his face was utter horror (pot was huge.) i thought i had a flush too. until i flipped over kd10h.