Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2005, 06:24 AM

Default transfer paradise money for pokerstars money

I want to start an account at pokerstars, but my debit card has expired. if anybody is interested in transferring me some money on pokerstars, I would be more than happy to transfer some money to them on paradise. I'm only looking for a little amount (whatever the pokerstars minimum is) just to get started. I know the minimum is 5 on paradise, so if anyone is interested let me know. I would transfer the money first.

thanks in advance
Old 04-06-2005, 07:08 AM

Default Re: transfer paradise money for pokerstars money

Sign up for a Neteller account (www.neteller.com). You can transfer money to and from poker sites for free. Also shouldn't your bank send you a new debit card when the old one expires?
Old 04-06-2005, 07:21 AM

I actually have been meaning to sign up for a net teller account for some time. doesn't it take a relatively long time to get an account though? and you need a cancelled check or something? I would like to play soon, that's why I want the transfer. thanks for your help though
Old 04-06-2005, 09:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually have been meaning to sign up for a net teller account for some time. doesn't it take a relatively long time to get an account though? and you need a cancelled check or something? I would like to play soon, that's why I want the transfer. thanks for your help though

[/ QUOTE ]

You sign up, give your bank account info, they make a 0.01-1.00 deposit into your bank account. You'll receive this in about two days, call up and let them know the amount, as it is for verification purposes. Tada, all done. USe Instacash to deposit to poker site(via the poker site, not Neteller) and you're set.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:11 AM

so I just did the net teller thing and deposited money into the account. and the nice lady called me on the phone to confirm my account. am I ready to start using it or do I have to wait for the microdeposit thing before I could put money on pokerstars?