Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-20-2005, 04:20 PM

Default Re: PokerPlex retracts 300 played hand monthly bonus...

they took $0.38 out of my acc. i wonder if they'll take the rest from my next deposit... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2005, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got off the phone with Pokerplex. They are now enforcing the 250 raked hands with the rake needing to be $1 to qualify as a raked hand. Anything less is a quarter point as per other cryptos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you (or anyone) verify that this is actually happening, though? Support has been telling everyone that it's raked but still paying out on dealt. Has anyone come in after this, played the dealt, and not gotten paid until they got to the raked?

Edited to mention that I was paid on 300 dealt, withdrew immediately, and did not receive this email. Perhaps they only sent it if there was money to take.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:36 PM

So long PokerPlex.

I was willing to stick it out and try to clear your 30x bonus each month, but when you start yanking money out of my account after its been sitting there for almost 3 weeks I dont give you any more money.
Old 12-20-2005, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As such, please be advised that we have debited your ECash account by an amount equal to the lesser of USD or the balance remaining therein.
----------------------------------------

Serves me right for not cashing everything out I guess. Beware >_>

[/ QUOTE ]

from reading this i dont think they are gonna deduct the balance from your next deposit.....they took nothing from my account btw but i only got both bonuses in december....i wasnt a complete whore, slutting myself around for november and december [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

i know hindsight is great but why in gods name would you wanna leave the cash there?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2005, 10:14 PM

It's 6x, not 30x. (BIG DIFFERENCE!!!)
Old 12-21-2005, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's 6x, not 30x. (BIG DIFFERENCE!!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Appears we both like to exaggerate a bit.

I got 969 hands at crypto playing 1/2 full.
Of that 457 hands have been raked and I have earned a total of 187 raked hand points.

Calculating that out to make 250 'raked' hands a month I would have to play ~1300 hands per month, which about 615 of those hands would be raked earning Poker Plex about $400 in rake (using an average of .30 rake for every hand dealt which I got from my data). Making my actual bonus clearing requirement about 12x raked hands, but close to 30x the total number of hands needed to play.

Great bonus for Poker Plex - they make money hand over fist with the new requirements - kinda reminds me of the The Gaming Club a few years ago.

Now for a person like me this bonus is now crap and really I have no reason to play there except maybe if I like the site and want to give them my business. However with this little stunt they pulled you really think I want to give them my business? They potentially give up chance to have me generate $4800+ in rake next year all becuase of a $50 oversight on their end of the transaction.

Let me have the bonus that was given to me and sat in my account for ALMOST 3 WEEKS and politely tell me in an email about the oversight and that it wont happen again next month but NO WAY ARE WE GOING TO JUST TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT! And I keep my business with them and in the future they will make way more then the $50 they decided to yank out of my account.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:17 AM

oh right, it's 250, not 300. So it's 5x, not 6x. My fault

In reality of course you have to play more than 250 hands per month (although unless you are trying to clear it at 1/2 it should only be around 300 hands or so). But that doesnt make it considered more than 5x because many of the other sites that say they are 12x are not really 12x either, they all have all sorts of ways of figuring out what a raked hand is.

And just because you are only playing 1/2 certainly doesnt make it more than 5x. Even if you played 1/2 short you would be generating more raked hands. I generally clear these bonuses in a couple days at 2/4 for about 33% more dealt hands than I needed as raked hands.
Old 12-21-2005, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

i know hindsight is great but why in gods name would you wanna leave the cash there?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why withdraw it if you don't need it for immediate use?
The b******s charge $1 for the withdrawl.
Old 12-21-2005, 08:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The b******s charge $1 for the withdrawl.

[/ QUOTE ]

but transactions are rounded up to the nearest $, so if withdrawing, put $xxx.01 in the withdrawal box - they round it up to $xxx+1 then subtract $1. Hey presto, a $0.01 withdrawal charge.

I don't understand the thrust of this post - if you complete the Played Hand AND Raked Hands bonuses, you only get one or the other? And those who were doublepaid got $50 taken back?

This is confusing. Glad i'm currently not at Plex.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:35 AM

FWIW, I received both bonuses and did not recieve this Email or have anything removed from my account!

(Note: I also had positive MGR above the bonuses received)