Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2005, 05:05 PM

Default Excess FPP? (3k+) Here\'s an idea...

I'm thinking about buying peoples extra FPPs to play in some EPT satelittes, since the points are non-transferable this would mean paying the person and plaing hte satelittes on their account essentially, so a high level of trust would have to be established. If anyone has loads of FPPs they arn't using please PM me.

Another possiblity would be letting me use the FPPs and considering that as staking me, and then 100% of what I win would go to the staker, and if I won nothing or didn't manage to qualify it would also be on them.

This may also be the wrong forum, but I wanted it to be seen. Thank you for your time. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2005, 05:14 PM

Default Re: Excess FPP? (3k+) Here\'s an idea...

Nobody should really think about wanting to do this.

PokerStars is starting their VIP club (within the next few weeks I suspect....perhaps before the new year maybe??) and there will be much much more available in the gift-shop.

If you won the seat on their account then they would be the one who would have to go to the event...not you.
Stars is also taking greater steps to state that they don't approve of people playing on others' accounts.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:22 PM

Default Re: Excess FPP? (3k+) Here\'s an idea...

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody should really think about wanting to do this.

PokerStars is starting their VIP club (within the next few weeks I suspect....perhaps before the new year maybe??) and there will be much much more available in the gift-shop.

If you won the seat on their account then they would be the one who would have to go to the event...not you.
Stars is also taking greater steps to state that they don't approve of people playing on others' accounts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I asked about who would play the event in another thread and people replied but no one siad I wouldn't be able to use the seat. Oh well, offer withdrawn. Guess I'll have to keep at it wiht these 30 FPP qualifiers to satelittes. Thanks for hte info Bob.