Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 12-10-2005, 04:44 PM
AZK AZK is offline
Member

Default Re: ABSOLUTE LAST CLARIFICATION OF THE RULES (EDITED!!!)

they are reversed
Old 12-10-2005, 04:54 PM
durron597 durron597 is offline
Junior Member

[ QUOTE ]

I await flaming of these new rules, but they're the ones we're going to stick with unless I get another flurry of "if we do this I'm out of the tourney." As it is, games can begin MONDAY NIGHT

[/ QUOTE ]

This means I should add one more day to the deadline, no?
Old 12-10-2005, 04:58 PM
FoxwoodsFiend FoxwoodsFiend is offline
Senior Member

Location: New Haven

I await flaming of these new rules, but they're the ones we're going to stick with unless I get another flurry of "if we do this I'm out of the tourney." As it is, games can begin MONDAY NIGHT

[/ QUOTE ]

Make the deadline Monday afternoon just to be safe

This means I should add one more day to the deadline, no?

Old 12-10-2005, 05:06 PM
durron597 durron597 is offline
Junior Member

ok it's set for 12 PM on monday (PST). Can someone confirm to me that Matt Flynn has in fact taken over for captZEEbo?
Old 12-10-2005, 05:22 PM
FoxwoodsFiend FoxwoodsFiend is offline
Senior Member

Location: New Haven

[ QUOTE ]
ok it's set for 12 PM on monday (PST). Can someone confirm to me that Matt Flynn has in fact taken over for captZEEbo?

[/ QUOTE ]

So he said in his post he'd be away from the internet for the weekend, but that he'd send his money on Monday. I trust him that he's not going to back out, so he's in for Zeebo.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:08 PM
AZK AZK is offline
Member

time to edit my bracket
Old 12-10-2005, 06:08 PM
whitelime whitelime is offline
Senior Member

Hello Emil,

We definitely want to work with you on this. I will send you an email
tomorrow detailing what I think will work and we can take it from there.

Regards,

Henry
PokerStars Tournament Administrator

Old 12-10-2005, 06:12 PM
emil3000 emil3000 is offline
Senior Member

Wow, pokerstars really rock. Nice name btw.

>I think this would, indeed, be cool publicity for us if we could pull it
>off. But there are some logistical hurdles, not the least of which being
>the idea of setting up "private" HU matches.
>
>Regards, Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see how they could whip up the rebuy rules you guys decided on quickly either.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:31 PM
whitelime whitelime is offline
Senior Member

I told them about the 200 BB + 100 BB rebuy structure we are using. I also told them the tourney is starting Monday 12 PM PST and that they'd have to get back to us before then. Let's hope they can work something out.