Old 11-27-2005, 12:18 AM

Default ND/Stanford

God this is painful...
Old 11-27-2005, 12:23 AM

Default Re: ND/Stanford

[ QUOTE ]
God this is painful...

[/ QUOTE ]

ND just destroyed Stanford's defense on this last drive.
Old 11-27-2005, 12:38 AM

Exhale. I feel better now.
Old 11-27-2005, 12:47 AM

Wow talk about a team buying into their own hype and coming out expecting to walk all over Stanford.
Old 11-27-2005, 12:47 AM

Great game.
Old 11-27-2005, 12:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow talk about a team buying into their own hype and coming out expecting to walk all over Stanford.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, they played super-flat today. I fully expect CW to slaughter the team, pick them up, and get ready for the Bowl Game
Old 11-27-2005, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, they played super-flat today. I fully expect CW to slaughter the team, pick them up, and get ready for the Bowl Game

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of the game tonite should fall on Quinn. He looked sloppy for a lot of the game, but he did step up when it mattered at the end.

Hopefully Fitzpatrick is ok for the Fietsa bowl. I don't believe CW let him try that second FG, one of the very few times this season I have questioned his judgment.
Old 11-27-2005, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A lot of the game tonite should fall on Quinn. He looked sloppy for a lot of the game, but he did step up when it mattered at the end.

Hopefully Fitzpatrick is ok for the Fietsa bowl. I don't believe CW let him try that second FG, one of the very few times this season I have questioned his judgment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gutty win tonight by a team that had about a million reasons to fold and die like last year.

Quinn looked bad in the 1st half, but really a lot of blame should go to the O-line. They looked awful in stretches. But to their credit, they picked it up in the 2nd half, and once again the offense looked great.

I think Fitzpatrick going back in was a result of some "I can do it coach" BS. Hopefully Charlie learned something and won't fall for it again.

I hate to say it, but ND looked like a Gator Bowl team tonight. I'm not convinced that they are top-8 caliber. But hell, give Weis this much time to prepare and he is scary.
Old 11-27-2005, 02:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Gutty win tonight by a team that had about a million reasons to fold and die like last year.

Quinn looked bad in the 1st half, but really a lot of blame should go to the O-line. They looked awful in stretches. But to their credit, they picked it up in the 2nd half, and once again the offense looked great.

I think Fitzpatrick going back in was a result of some "I can do it coach" BS. Hopefully Charlie learned something and won't fall for it again.

I hate to say it, but ND looked like a Gator Bowl team tonight. I'm not convinced that they are top-8 caliber. But hell, give Weis this much time to prepare and he is scary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed, I think ND is incredibly overhyped this year but one thing is for sure - that offense is [censored] scary when it wants to be. That's what makes them so fun to watch though. They aren't going to hold you to 3 points and score 13. They may not beat the best teams in college football more than 50% of the times if they were to play them a million times in a row, but their offense let's them hang around any team and they are plain scary when they need to score.
-James
Old 11-27-2005, 03:51 AM

stupid stanford, all they had to do was run the 2 minute drill for the touchdown, instead, they [censored] had a huge play and scored with 90 seconds left.

here's to praying for an OSU/ND fiesta bowl so tOSU can show the world how overrated ND really is.