Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 06:47 PM

Default Re: 5/10 Short Video

much love
Old 11-26-2005, 06:48 PM

at your request?
Old 11-26-2005, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
at your request?

[/ QUOTE ]

No. But if you need tips on making or editing videos, you can always PM me.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:15 PM

I probably can't remember the stuff real accurately, but I have a few comments, questions.

1: On the KQ hand where the flop was AQx (something with two hearts). I don't like the turn check. The guy limped UTG and its a somewhat drawy flow. Plus he could have a weak Q or the other pair here.

2: The 77 hand. There was a EP limp then a raise in the CO. I don't know if I like the call. Will a 3-bet possibly push out UTG? Either way it could keep the blinds out and let you get it 3-way. I think I would've folded to the flop bet here as well. I think you had some sort of gutshot, but your 7 outs probably were bad and it was to the low end I thought.

3: The hand where you had Q3 in the BB. Two limpers. Flop was Qxx (might have been an ace, I'm a little fuzzy on this one). Why not bet out at this flop.

4: As7h. You raised a poster in the CO. SB or BB 3-bet it, flop was 10c8sJs. I think I fold this to the flop bet. Is that weak here? Is the backdoor FD enough to peel here?

Just some comments, they may or may not be right. Plus I looked at it quick and kind of forgot some of the flop textures.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A7o on button, one caller in front, you raise (?)

[/ QUOTE ]

RAWR ME LIKE HANDD TWOPLUSTOWAGGGGGROOOOO RAIIIIISESEEEE

yeah, I would raise a lot of stuff here, standard iso IMO.

the flop call is the thinnest part, my outs could be dirty, I could get redrawn on, I could be drawing to just my backdoor flush, an ace might not be good, etc. but I still like it cause a lot of SB's range is unpaired and I have some ok draws when you put it all together. also I can muck UI on the turn easily enough
Old 11-26-2005, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I probably can't remember the stuff real accurately, but I have a few comments, questions.

1: On the KQ hand where the flop was AQx (something with two hearts). I don't like the turn check. The guy limped UTG and its a somewhat drawy flow. Plus he could have a weak Q or the other pair here.

I was just talking about this one on AIM. I'd like it a lot more if there was no flush draw, on this board I think I like a bet more

2: The 77 hand. There was a EP limp then a raise in the CO. I don't know if I like the call. Will a 3-bet possibly push out UTG? Either way it could keep the blinds out and let you get it 3-way. I think I would've folded to the flop bet here as well. I think you had some sort of gutshot, but your 7 outs probably were bad and it was to the low end I thought.

it was an oesd, but I wasnt closing the action and it was to the low end. probably a poor spot to peel

3: The hand where you had Q3 in the BB. Two limpers. Flop was Qxx (might have been an ace, I'm a little fuzzy on this one). Why not bet out at this flop.

yeah it was A high. I think there's too much broadway here to get folds, they're peeling with As, Qs, gutshots, etc. Axx or Kxx it's an easier bet. the pot is really small so I don't want to take MPNK to war.

4: As7h. You raised a poster in the CO. SB or BB 3-bet it, flop was 10c8sJs. I think I fold this to the flop bet. Is that weak here? Is the backdoor FD enough to peel here?

I liked this peel with the gutshot, bdfd, and A as well, granted the sutshot is to the low end. I could be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-26-2005, 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Just loaded the video up and notice this hand also.

Why don't you bet turn, Check behind? Why do you take free card and call?

To induce bluff? avoid C/r(that you may call)?

Also, 2.30 Minutes you hold AQ and flop 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3way.

you check to the guy who 3bet previously, another guy 2bets him and you 3bet.

Why did you do this with such a strong hand, why not call and wait for turn to punish them/keep the 3better in the hand?

Old 11-26-2005, 07:37 PM

One other one I remembered. The AxTc hand. What kind of player was that when you took the free turn card? I feel like that was a pretty innocuous board and would probably still bet for value against a LP even though you picked up the flush draw. I think I bet this for sure if I had AcTx because I know my outs are clean if I get c/red. Just a thought.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:45 PM

that's another one I was talking about over AIM, and they thought it was a bet too. I was thinking more along the lines of "I 3 bet PF so I am less likely to be ahead" but maybe I should have been thinking more along he lines of "it's SB versus BB so he could have anything"
Old 11-26-2005, 07:49 PM

having the worst position, I usually like to play things fast. alos I thought the 3 bettor either has something like AK and isn't folding, or KK/TT/JJ and I'm not getting a lot of action, so let's just pop it now. also the raiser could pop the turn and I could 3 bet it