Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2005, 04:18 AM

Default Another bathroom habits post... pissing in the stalls

Sorry for more of this pointless bathroom bs, but the urinal post reminded me:

i think it's stupid when guys skip the urinals and piss in a toilet in public restrooms... nobody's looking at your dick, fer crying out loud, and that's how piss gets on the seat. thanks a lot, buddy.

am i wrong?
Old 11-19-2005, 04:27 AM

Default Re: Another bathroom habits post... pissing in the stalls

Why do you care where they go? Pissing on the seat is a completely different problem.
Old 11-19-2005, 04:33 AM

Many people can't piss in front of people and the seats go up.
Old 11-19-2005, 04:36 AM

my public restroom ritual whilst dumping:

1- make sure there is no poop somehow on the toilet. there is nothing that can be done about this, and another stall or bathroom must be found.

2- make sure there is plenty of toilet paper. much will be required for steps 3-4. also need a lot because for some reason it is never a flawless dump in a public bathroom.

3- pick up toilet paper which will be used to grab another ball of toilet paper. wipe the rim of the bowl of any liquid or invisible germs, being careful not to touch anything. flush ball and ball holder.

4-build a paper gasket for your ass. i usually use about 7 or 8 3-square sections. if it is ultra thin i use two plys. i prefer my homemade barrier over a cheap thin paper ones that are sometimes provided.

5- enjoy. flush the whole filthy mess. often clogging the toilet.
Old 11-19-2005, 04:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think it's stupid when guys skip the urinals and piss in a toilet in public restrooms... nobody's looking at your dick, fer crying out loud, and that's how piss gets on the seat. thanks a lot, buddy.

am i wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't want someone elses piss splashed on you the stall is the way to go.

Stu
Old 11-19-2005, 04:52 AM

Im a stall pee-er because I dont want anyones (even my own, suprisingly) pee getting splashed on me
Old 11-19-2005, 04:58 AM

I will piss in the stall if some urinals are in use and there are no free "buffer" urinals between mine and the next pisser.

Its not because I care if anyone looks at my peener, I simply cannot piss if someone is standing right next to me, no matter how hard I try. It just won't come out.

The only exception is if I'm drunk and at a bar/club then I can do it, but I have to acheieve this zen-like state in order to achieve any sort of steady flow.
Old 11-19-2005, 07:31 AM

I will NEVER take a [censored] in a public restroom. I can hold it. I know it's not good for you, but I can. I usually go once every other day, but in 7th grade on the washington dc field trip I went 7 days without taking a [censored].

BTW: I AM THAT GUY WHO PEES ON THE SEAT. SORRY A-HOLE, BUT WHY DO YOU NEED TO [censored] IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM? I THINK THEY SHOULD ONLY HAVE TOILETS IN WOMENS RESTROOMS.

I only had the urge to once. After that it was smooth sailing. It was the best [censored] of all time when I got home.

BTW: I AM THAT GUY WHO PEES ON THE SEAT. SORRY A-HOLE, BUT WHY DO YOU NEED TO [censored] IN A PUBLIC RESTROOM? I THINK THEY SHOULD ONLY HAVE TOILETS IN WOMENS RESTROOMS.
Old 11-19-2005, 07:36 AM

Wow you are actualy undeniably analy retentive.
Old 11-19-2005, 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

am i wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup.

Use your shoe to flip the seat up and flush once first. Your legs or pants will have a lot less chance of getting hit with hundreds of tiny droplets of germ-atic piss-brew on the rebound (standing at a stall guarantees you will get sprayed.) Also, in the stall you can use some TP to wipe the tip of your tool after you are done, thus cutting down on stain-drops on your underwear.

Properly pissing in the stalls is just more sanitary. The guys who don't lift the seats should be given swirlies, though.