Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 04:32 PM

Default Re: 109s - JJ Hand

He had AT.
Good post, you're just giving him way too wide a range given he raised PF. If you could say he leads big tens, cbet's AK no diamonds, and is pretrified of flushes (meaning he would overbet with AA/KK/QQ) then a fold is fine.
Old 11-10-2005, 04:59 PM

that's what i don't understand. you misplayed the hand by not raising preflop. let it go, you [censored] up the hand. gg
Old 11-10-2005, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that's what i don't understand. you misplayed the hand by not raising preflop. let it go, you [censored] up the hand. gg

[/ QUOTE ]

Sometimes you have enough info simply by them raising...any more info (a rr) is costly and not worth any added info. I think the way Hero played it is fine (if he called... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ). There's no right or wrong. FWIW, most hands I post are out of the ordinary which is why I post them. Maybe OP normally would raise here...who knows?
Old 11-10-2005, 05:32 PM

You probably are a coinflip, but you'de have to be insane to fold a coinflip here.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the f*ck are you?
Sh*t like this is why I stopped posting here.
Old 11-10-2005, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the most useful post ever. Please continue making such useful posts.......
Old 11-10-2005, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Pot odds-wise, if your hand range is that you're 50/50 here, it is surely ok to call. My guess this is where you're stuck. You're better than the field (at least you think so, and I'm not arguing). So should you gambool here, or put your chips to good use elsewhere? I would think only you can answer this.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't tell that your opponent rates to have a 10 here and call with ease... you are not better than the field.

Irieguy
Old 11-10-2005, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pot odds-wise, if your hand range is that you're 50/50 here, it is surely ok to call. My guess this is where you're stuck. You're better than the field (at least you think so, and I'm not arguing). So should you gambool here, or put your chips to good use elsewhere? I would think only you can answer this.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't tell that your opponent rates to have a 10 here and call with ease... you are not better than the field.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gonna just keep quiet, but when I was reviewing this in my head last night, laying on my pillow, I had forgotten that villain had raised preflop. I wish I could go back and change my post. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]