Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-01-2005, 05:31 PM

Default Harry Reid is the Man

Democrats Force Senate Into Iraq Meeting

Harry Reid is the Man. Showing that Democrats know brass knuckle politics too. And doing it for all the right reasons. What are the sissy Republicans going to do now? Whine like Bill Frist that they are hijacking the Senate? Well sissy Republicans, do your job, or we'll do it for you. Harry Reid is the Man.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:58 PM

Default Re: Harry Reid is the Man

[ QUOTE ]
Democrats Force Senate Into Iraq Meeting

Harry Reid is the Man. Showing that Democrats know brass knuckle politics too. And doing it for all the right reasons. What are the sissy Republicans going to do now? Whine like Bill Frist that they are hijacking the Senate? Well sissy Republicans, do your job, or we'll do it for you. Harry Reid is the Man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad someone has a set of balls.
Old 11-01-2005, 07:35 PM

Another "verrrry in-ter-rest-ting development." (thank you Arte Johnson)

Does anyone know why they had to go into hiding, I mean "closed" session? Aren't they (The Senate) doing good works in the interest of all Americans? Shouldn't we be allowed to know how these good works come about?
Old 11-01-2005, 07:45 PM

Default I Agree

Harry Reid is the Man.
I agree. Harry made himself look like a jackass. I hope he keeps it up.

Showing that Democrats know brass knuckle politics too.
???Are you kidding???
Forged national guard documents made with MS Word is not exactly kid stuff.

What are the sissy Republicans going to do now? Whine like Bill Frist that they are hijacking the Senate?
There is a long and distinct culture of the US Senate. One long standing gentleman's agreement is not to spring such manuevers without giving the other side a courtesy call before conducting such a tactic. Harry blind-sided Frist. AND I'M GLAD HE DID. Repubs need to wake up. I want some dirty brass-knuckle partisanship in the US Senate. Hopefully Reid's manuever will fuel this.

Well sissy Republicans, do your job, or we'll do it for you. Harry Reid is the Man.
We will. The Dems are looking like jackasses and as a result they will lose another two seats in the senate in the next election. This will make it easier to make things happen with two fewer Dem senators to block the conservative agenda.
Old 11-01-2005, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Another "verrrry in-ter-rest-ting development." (thank you Arte Johnson)

Does anyone know why they had to go into hiding, I mean "closed" session? Aren't they (The Senate) doing good works in the interest of all Americans? Shouldn't we be allowed to know how these good works come about?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Harry Reid got what he was asking for. I don't see why Bill Frist is so bent out of shape. T

This was a win for America today.
--------------------------------
"Frist said that he and Reid had agreed to each appoint three senators that would report by Nov. 14 on the intelligence committee's progress."
Old 11-01-2005, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This was a win for America today.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where have I heard that before? hmmmmmm, now where was that?

Oh, I remember! The last time a Dem/Repub had something go his/her way!

Yeah, that's right. I thought it was familiar.
Old 11-01-2005, 10:45 PM

Default Re: VICTORY!!!

As a democrat, you know you've had a good day when Felix is reduced to one of his more juvenile posts. EXXXXCELLENT!!!
Old 11-01-2005, 11:03 PM

kudos to Reid, maybe we can finally get something good done in this country.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a very immature statement. It suggests some sort of improprietary because of a closed meeting. We could fill pages on all of the stuff the Bush admin did behind our backs. Uranium from Africa? Where?--- "DONT ASK QUESTIONS! THATS UNAMERICAN!" If secercy is so bleeping suspicious lets go talk to Rove/Bush/Cheney face to face... until that happens, keep your inuendos to yourself.

I think having a closed session will only save you the embarassment of what revealed there.
Old 11-01-2005, 11:17 PM

Default Re:Here\'s a picture for you, Felix.

Old 11-01-2005, 11:17 PM

Default Re: I Agree

[ QUOTE ]

Showing that Democrats know brass knuckle politics too.
???Are you kidding???
Forged national guard documents made with MS Word is not exactly kid stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you are bragging about Karl Rove's devious plan to fake those documents (sic)? Seriously, those faked documents were kids play. They were clearly not made by adults.

[ QUOTE ]
What are the sissy Republicans going to do now? Whine like Bill Frist that they are hijacking the Senate?
There is a long and distinct culture of the US Senate. One long standing gentleman's agreement is not to spring such manuevers without giving the other side a courtesy call before conducting such a tactic. Harry blind-sided Frist. AND I'M GLAD HE DID. Repubs need to wake up. I want some dirty brass-knuckle partisanship in the US Senate. Hopefully Reid's manuever will fuel this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I was right. They're going to sissy-whine. Anyway, you doubtless know that what you said is bull. I'll elaborate no further than to point out Frist's trip to South Dakota. What a sissy little whiney boy. He's pissed because he's going to get slapped around by the SEC for his illegal trading. I wonder if he and Libby will get to be roommates in the federal pen. Maybe Frist could show him his gavel?

[ QUOTE ]
Well sissy Republicans, do your job, or we'll do it for you. Harry Reid is the Man.
We will. The Dems are looking like jackasses and as a result they will lose another two seats in the senate in the next election. This will make it easier to make things happen with two fewer Dem senators to block the conservative agenda.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet you $1,000 the Dems don't lose two or more seats (net).