Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 09-14-2005, 08:42 PM

Default Online Payment struggles

I have a question for all of the internet payment options that online cardrooms accept (Neteller, FirePay, etc.)

Is it possible to get an account from them if you have no credit history? I ask this becuase I tried to set up a Neteller account, and it ran into problems, given that I've never used the Evil Plastic Card before. Now they want me to get third-party verification on my SSN:

[ QUOTE ]
We are unable to verify your Social Security Number. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please call the Social Security Online Operator at 1-800-772-1213. If they state that your number is indeed valid, you will be advised to visit your local Social Security Office to obtain a third party verification form. This form will document that all information is correct regarding your Social Security Number.

Please ensure the documentation you receive has been stamped and approved by the Social Security Office.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possible, to be sure, but if I were inclined to be lazy, could someone tell me which payment option will give me an account even if I don't have a credit history?

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-15-2005, 08:03 PM

Default Re: Online Payment struggles

Bump. Am I doomed to freerolls?
Old 09-15-2005, 09:50 PM

nobody probably knows that. Just get a credit card. If you dont want to keep it, get rid of it when your account is established. On a side note how do you make 560 posts in 2 months. I guess thats 9 posts a day. You have been very active to not have an account set up. You must play Brick and Mortars. To answer you question, I can't and don't know if anybody here can. Good luck.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:07 PM

Use Western Union to deposit. Stars accepts it.
Old 09-15-2005, 10:10 PM

good answer. fees are a little high. Party poker accepts it also.
Old 09-15-2005, 11:27 PM

here's a novel idea: do what they ask. go to the SS office and get the verification. sure beats the hell out of paying western union IMO.
Old 09-16-2005, 12:13 AM

Why the hell is this in MTT forum????

Use your brain and post in the proper forum.
Old 09-16-2005, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why the hell is this in MTT forum????

Use your brain and post in the proper forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

you, sir, are not in the MTT forumn.
Old 09-16-2005, 02:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a question for all of the internet payment options that online cardrooms accept (Neteller, FirePay, etc.)

Is it possible to get an account from them if you have no credit history? I ask this becuase I tried to set up a Neteller account, and it ran into problems, given that I've never used the Evil Plastic Card before. Now they want me to get third-party verification on my SSN:

[ QUOTE ]
We are unable to verify your Social Security Number. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please call the Social Security Online Operator at 1-800-772-1213. If they state that your number is indeed valid, you will be advised to visit your local Social Security Office to obtain a third party verification form. This form will document that all information is correct regarding your Social Security Number.

Please ensure the documentation you receive has been stamped and approved by the Social Security Office.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possible, to be sure, but if I were inclined to be lazy, could someone tell me which payment option will give me an account even if I don't have a credit history?

Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Verifying a checking account should do the trick.