Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2005, 04:56 PM

Default Noble poker (bonus hard to work off?) - anyone play

Well, they have a 100% first time bonus and was gonna move some money there. Supposedly they have good NL rings I was wondering if anyone plays Limit there and how easy it is to work a bonus off there.

Made the mistake of getting into full tilt with a too small bankroll for 100% and its taking an eternity to work through. Don't want that to happen again.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:12 PM

Default Re: Noble poker (bonus hard to work off?) - anyone play

The bonus takes ages to work off - and multi-tabling with Noble is extremely difficult because they put all the tables in the same window (underneath each other) - instead of next to each other or partially overlapping. I 4 table Party constantly, but 2 tables at Noble was getting me frustrated due to the interface (not to mention that silly "all-in" button just waiting for you to accidently hit it).

I cashed in the full amount ($500) awaiting a nice 100% bonus. I cashed out two days later 'cause I disliked it so much, made $10 out of $500 of my bonus.
Old 06-10-2005, 12:09 AM

Default Re: Noble poker (bonus hard to work off?) - anyone play

I actually just finished working off a $200 bonus. It took me about 3 weeks of 2 or 3 tabling 1/2 and 2/4. On the plus side, the players arent very good, and i dont myself a great limit player, but with >50% seeing the flop i made another 300 playing. It's not terrible, but its certainly not the best. The NL tables are terrible b/c the software is hard to operate and theres a table full of people with 20 bucks at 100 or 200 NL.