Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker

Old 06-30-2004, 11:31 PM

Default July 10th Twin Cities Tourney

Looking to get some more players together for a NLHE home tourney on Saturday, July 10th in the Twin Cities. Buy in $20, unlimited $20 rebuys for first 6 rounds, shooting for about 3 - 4 hour time frame with another (faster) tourney to follow or a ring game if necessary. PM me if interested in more info. I'll be gone over the holiday weekend but I'll get back to you on Monday.
Old 07-01-2004, 09:15 AM

Default Re: July 10th Twin Cities Tourney

alas....some of the people I like the least live in Columbia Heights, so yer on your own there - I don't set foot in that [censored] suburb anymore - not to mention the fact I once got a citation for parking my car on my roommate's grass (no cars on unpaved surfaces in that county) -

....besides, my band has a gig that night at Mayslacks [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I am aware of a private 5 buck tourney that goes on the first Tues. of each month near downtown Mpls... - PM if you want the details...mostly a group of friends I crashed from a poker post in another site, but they seem pretty cool - and it's a hell of a lot more fun to play in a tourney when you've got people shouting "call him, you coward" - [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

RB
Old 07-05-2004, 12:11 PM

Default Bump

Bump
Old 07-05-2004, 04:57 PM

To reply to both of you.

I can't make the tourney on July 10th even though I'd love to. I have a business trip. I would be very interested and can get plenty of more people if you have more or a regular game. One question, unlimited buy-ins for first 6 rounds? Why not just go ring game the whole time? The rebuys in 6 rounds seems a bit lot for so many rounds. It's your game, I'm just wondering how that works and if things go okay (ie how many times people usually do and if everyone does).

To this private $5 game I'd be interested if people are willing to buy-in enough. Do you guys ever see yourself bumping up the buy-in to $10 or above?

Also for any other readers I'm up for ring game buy-ins from $5-$20 and tournies from $5-$100.
Old 07-05-2004, 10:41 PM

You can only rebuy if you lose all your chips.
Old 07-07-2004, 03:02 PM

Default Final Bump

Final Bump