Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-24-2005, 05:35 AM

Default Been Drinking, Park Next To Swat Team

I ate an egg sandwich earlier today, but all I have to eat are eggs and I just decided to drive to the only gas station around still open to get some crappy hot pocket type items. I'd just drank 6 beers but I feel fine to drive, though I dont know what story my blood alcohol level tells.

So I drive to the gas station and the parking spots at the front are all taken, I decide to be a badass and park next to this white van sideways next to a fence in what isnt an area meant for parking. As I start to get out the van door opens and some special task unit type cop gets out with a flack jacket and stuff on that says POLICE. I then realize that I have just parked next to an unmarked van full of a swat team.

I kind of choked at this point and stumbled as I closed my door. I made a bee line for inside the gas station and thought about just browsing around until they left, but I couldnt see if the van was still out there and none of them came inside. Some guy escaped from a low security prison around here so I figured they would be focused on that and not worried about me stumbling around outside the gas station at 1 am, I was right as I walked back to my car as they were entering back onto the highway.

Score another one for the good guys!
Old 12-24-2005, 06:03 AM

Default Re: Been Drinking, Park Next To Swat Team

[ QUOTE ]
I ate an egg sandwich earlier today, but all I have to eat are eggs and I just decided to drive to the only gas station around still open to get some crappy hot pocket type items. I'd just drank 6 beers but I feel fine to drive, though I dont know what story my blood alcohol level tells.

So I drive to the gas station and the parking spots at the front are all taken, I decide to be a badass and park next to this white van sideways next to a fence in what isnt an area meant for parking. As I start to get out the van door opens and some special task unit type cop gets out with a flack jacket and stuff on that says POLICE. I then realize that I have just parked next to an unmarked van full of a swat team.

I kind of choked at this point and stumbled as I closed my door. I made a bee line for inside the gas station and thought about just browsing around until they left, but I couldnt see if the van was still out there and none of them came inside. Some guy escaped from a low security prison around here so I figured they would be focused on that and not worried about me stumbling around outside the gas station at 1 am, I was right as I walked back to my car as they were entering back onto the highway.

Score another one for the good guys!

[/ QUOTE ]

Will a swat team really take their time to bust someone for a DUI?

Do they have the juridstiction to do things like that and give parking tickets/speeding tickets? I didn't think they did. That's why whenever I see a Cop transporting prisoners or something, I don't get all freaked and slow down to the speed limit.
Old 12-24-2005, 06:18 AM

I am glad you distracted those mother [censored] long enough for big steve to get away.
Old 12-24-2005, 06:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Will a swat team really take their time to bust someone for a DUI?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is why he was scared, a bullet to the head has less paper work than a full ticket, don't mess with SWAT.
Old 12-24-2005, 07:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd just drank 6 beers but I feel fine to drive, though I dont know what story my blood alcohol level tells.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2005, 09:49 AM

The funny thing is they blew their cover just to step out when you pulled up. Maybe it took six beers to do it, but apparently you look like the kind of guy who would escape from a low security prison and head straight for the liquor store.