Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2005, 03:02 AM

Default My new favorite tournament

Party dropped their nightly $100 NL at 9:15 in favour of a limit tourney so I've been struggling to find something ot play alongside the "Super". Well Empire has started a $100 Happy hour 10K guaranteed. There is no overlay as they seem to make the 100 players each night but just, but the quality of play seems much lower than the regular Party multi's.

I've played 4 of them so far and cashed in all 4, including a 2nd place last night and a win tonight. You're not going to get rich playing them, but it's great practice for all aspects of tournament play (bubble, final table etc.) against really predictable opposition.

Anyone with an EMpire account might want to check it out.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:26 AM

Default Re: My new favorite tournament

thanks for drawing attention to one of the softest tourneys on this planet. ive also final tabled this tourney 2 times in last 6 days, and I won it once. Good bye easy money [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-13-2005, 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks for drawing attention to one of the softest tourneys on this planet. ive also final tabled this tourney 2 times in last 6 days, and I won it once. Good bye easy money [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
So apparently you don't like sharing information with those people who spend so much time trying to make you a better player.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So apparently you don't like sharing information with those people who spend so much time trying to make you a better player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, guys like you make enough money at all the big tourneys, when someone like me actually finds a tourney that is profitable for him, of course they don't want the better players to fill it.

But you do make a good point about sharing information with forums member who go out of thier way to make players like me better. So, sure come join us in this daily tourney. Good luck bro, and thanks for enriching this forum.