Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2005, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Somewhat unusual girl situation

When it comes to breaking the ice with new pretty babies, it's 10% what you say, and 90% how you say it.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I met a few girls this weekend and ended up getting their phone numbers. Normally I would wait a few days (of course), then call them to set something up for the weekend. However, on Wednesday I am going on vacation and will not be back for about two weeks (the next two weekends). I don’t want to not call them until I get back because my opportunity would probably pass by then. Right now, I’m thinking I’ll call them before I take off Wednesday and say something along the lines of “I’m going out of town for a few weeks. I’d like to hang out; I’ll call you when I get back to town.” But for some reason I think this makes it seem like I’m a little too eager. Any thoughts on a better line or is that the one to go with?

[/ QUOTE ]\

This is one of the lamest "I Swear I'm Not Bragging" posts yet.
Old 10-03-2005, 11:58 PM

It seems like you are too eager. Don't call, go on vacation, and when you call just say something along the lines of "Sorry I never got around to calling you-I've been out of town for a couple of weeks."
Old 10-04-2005, 12:10 AM

This is the perfect setup for you. Call each of them, tell them the truth and ask for their addresses so you can send them a postcard. Then you sneak over their houses tonight, break in, steal their thongs, and choke the chicken all vacation.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
get drunk and SIIHP

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
Old 10-04-2005, 12:22 AM

"Yeah, but you know what, maybe I'll wait 3 weeks. How's that? And tell her I was cleaning out my wallet and I just happened to run into her number."

"Then ask her where you met her."

"Yeah, I'll ask her where I met her. I don't remember. What does she look like? And then I'll asked if we [censored]. Is that... Would that be... T, would that be the money?"
Old 10-04-2005, 12:24 AM

Seriously. If you don't know the girls it's all about throwing it up there and seeing what sticks.
Old 10-04-2005, 01:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems like you are too eager. Don't call, go on vacation, and when you call just say something along the lines of "Sorry I never got around to calling you-I've been out of town for a couple of weeks."

[/ QUOTE ]

I absolutely terrible when it comes to women, but this seemed like the obvious answer to me. So it has to be wrong.
Old 10-04-2005, 02:37 AM

I haven't read the other responses, but depending on where you're going, I'd call while you're on vacation - make them jealous and think you're well traveled.

RB
Old 10-04-2005, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I absolutely terrible when it comes to women, but this seemed like the obvious answer to me. So it has to be wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should try doing the opposite of everything you normally do. If you think you should do something, go against it. If you think you ought not to do something, do everything in your power to do just that.