Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 04:56 PM

Default Re: My Korea Trip Report!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ZJ,

From your trip report I didnt pick up on the reasons why you wouldnt want to go back to S.Korea. Just curious. Great Report.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either. Made the place sound attractive to me. Except for the nobody to talk to in English, I guess. That could be kind of lonely if you've got a lot of time on your hands without anybody you know around.

I immediately had a fantasy conversation in my mind, with one of those cuties.

Her: How do you like my English?
Me: You're even cuter when you speak English.

Okay, it's a corny low-rent fantasy, but that's part of what makes them fantasies, yes?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are places you can go where you will find english speaking koreans. just show up at a university. walk around. introduce yourself. tell them you want to learn korean. <<giggles, giggles>> get your dick sucked. Never return to the USA.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:56 PM

Do they all go to college at 14?

I like the male to female ratio in that picture. Looks like a good place to live.
Old 11-12-2005, 04:57 PM

those shirts arent see through
Old 11-12-2005, 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

these chicks are taking a group picture. they are dressed conservatively. go to a shopping mall here. everything is on display.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do they all go to college at 14?

I like the male to female ratio in that picture. Looks like a good place to live.

[/ QUOTE ]

the asian girls you know in USA are probably mixed. you will be amazed how much smaller asian people are compared to westerners.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:05 PM

But they look 14, in the faces and such. Some younger. Those girls are actually legal age, according to American standards I mean? Like, 18-ish or older?
Old 11-12-2005, 05:05 PM

Default Re: Should I go to Korea?

[ QUOTE ]
The girls alone make it worth it. Koreans in my experience are rarely good looking, but when they score high, they're as cute as any other Asians. Korean is one of the Asian countries I'm least interested in visiting, but I'd go just because it's very different. And if you don't like it too much, at least you've got your brother's company to enjoy and you can scratch something unusual and adventurous off your list of things to see in life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg - 1st time I'm gonna have to really disagree with you. Among Asians and Asian-Americans, I think the prevailing thought is that Korean women are the *best* looking overall of the different countries. (Heard many times over from men and women of different Asian backgrounds.)

This is because typically, a Korean girl has delicate features and is thin. There are other categories of Korean chicks (moonface or bow-legged) which is not that hot, but overall, I think I gotta defend my countrywomen here.

I've been to Seoul numerous times in the past 5 years (business / pleasure) and not only have I had a blast, but my American / white buddies always had a great time.

Nightlife is very NYC in feel, and as stated above, IMO I think the women are hot (and being a White American is definitely a + for them, from what I've seen).
Old 11-12-2005, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

these chicks are taking a group picture. they are dressed conservatively. go to a shopping mall here. everything is on display.

[/ QUOTE ]
hmm, well, you said their college uniforms were see through, not their mall clothes.
ill need more pics to come to a decision. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
(try to post some pics that are in focus)
Old 11-12-2005, 05:10 PM

Default Re: Should I go to Korea?

All the Koreans I grew up with in Hawaii tended to be thicker boned in both body and face than the other Asians I grew up with.

Japanese have that bow-legged and pie-faced type too, but outside of that, they remind me a lot of Koreans but with more delicate facial features. Generally the Chinese, Vietnamese, and Thai I've seen have had more delicate facial features. And all are skinny compared to Western girls.

Koreans often have seemed remarkable to me for looking like they have thicker bones in general than other Asians, and especially they quite often seem to have prominent cheekbones. Koreans are actually the last on my list of Asians with delicate features, except when you start getting into the more Polynesian type Asians like Samoans, Tongans, etc.

In my experience, the Asians that everybody says are the cutest are the Thai's, and I've been hearing that decades now.
Old 11-12-2005, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
hmm, well, you said their college uniforms were see through, not their mall clothes.
ill need more pics to come to a decision. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
(try to post some pics that are in focus)

[/ QUOTE ]

the uniform shirt is a thin white shirt. when its worn tightly it is see-through, not like lace or something but its still alot of fun i promise.