Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2005, 06:34 PM

Default Folding the river with TP HU

I thought I had a read with gametime+ against my opponent. He had a VP$IP of 18% and a PFR of 3% after only about 60 hands. His postflop aggresionfactor was less than 0.5 as far a I can remember (0.3 or something). I was still thinking about the hand when I saw that the number of hands of this person changed to 3 hands [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]. Then I realized that I had played with the stats of the player before him. So is this standard against a tight player?

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Guido is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. CO posts a blind of $15.
<font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, CO (poster) checks, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Guido completes, BB checks.

Flop: (3 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Guido bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, CO folds, <font color="#CC3333">Guido 3-bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Guido bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Guido calls.

River: (8.50 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Guido checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Guido folds.

Final Pot: 9.50 BB

Thanks,

Guido
Old 05-18-2005, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Folding the river with TP HU

Raise preflop.
Old 05-18-2005, 06:54 PM

Default Re: Folding the river with TP HU

Suppose I did, now what? I don't care about the preflop part.