Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2005, 02:17 PM

Default Re: Pedophilia and You

I think when one ages they will feel more secure and at peace having been with one person, and the love will have mutually grown to a greater extent.

But from a physical standpoint, give me my 72 virgins now!

Trying to achieve a balance between the two is what most people try to do, but it seems to me that they are not particularly satisfied. This balancing act seems to cause more displeasure than either of the above two alternatives. Everybody wants it all, but they can't have it. Sacrifice for one particular ideal is necessary to achieve happiness.
Old 11-16-2005, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are effectively screwing everyone your partner has

[/ QUOTE ]

So this means I've had a better sex life than I thought?
Old 11-16-2005, 06:19 PM

My assumption is that, at full maturity, the man knows what his goals are in life and he has a plan for how his children will fit in to hopefully carry them further. A young virgin will have an easier time buying in to these goals and will not have too many of her own that would lead to conflicts.

If OTOH a man wants a woman to provide guidance and direction and to help him develop, then I would argue that he has not reached full maturity yet. According to my definition, a man is fully mature if and only if he knows exactly what he wants out of life and only looks to God or other superhuman powers, or possibly to no one, for direction, but in any case not to any other human.

Edited to add: IMO teenage girls have excellent instincts regarding relationships. After a few failed relationships these natural instincts get tarnished by over-cautiousness, paranoia, mistrust, and other things that could hamper a relationship. I can't blame the older women for that of course, but it does mean extra time and effort to get to a high level of trust.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't believe me, try a long term monogamous relationship with a stripper....

[/ QUOTE ]

My girlfriend used to be a stripper. She's also had sex with more women than I have by a margin of 2 to 1 (the actual number is 9 to 4). We've been going out for 2 years and we haven't slept with anyone else. Have you been out with a stripper? If you have I'd love to hear the story.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IMO teenage girls have excellent instincts regarding relationships.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have officially tuned out anything you have to say on this matter.
Old 11-16-2005, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ONLY because of that comment? Or did any of the other numerous chauvinistic comments play a part?

I have a lot of mixed feelings about people who have worldviews like him. It's a bit scary... but at the same time I feel sorry for him. Not as much as I feel sorry for his current/future girlfriend/wife, though.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:00 PM

I have a couple of stripper/prostitute acquaintances. Once I was approached by a stripper who actually wanted to date me. This was rather novel, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to go out for dinner. She gave me her phone number and everything and made a date for a week later. She asked me to call her repeatedly and I followed up with her but whenever talking to her it was always very brief because she was travelling somewhere, dancing at clubs and even getting a boob job. Her stripper friends who hung out with her would pick up the phone and it seemed really strange things were happening in the background. To make a long story short, we never ended up going out as I had to leave the country, but the girl was so disorientating that I doubt we would have ever been able to meet. These girls are just not reliable. Plus lots of them are on drugs.

It's interesting that you have been dating a stripper monogamously for 2 years. I wonder what will happen in the future. Many girls have sex on the job but don't consider it sex because...it is a job.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ONLY because of that comment? Or did any of the other numerous chauvinistic comments play a part?

I have a lot of mixed feelings about people who have worldviews like him. It's a bit scary... but at the same time I feel sorry for him. Not as much as I feel sorry for his current/future girlfriend/wife, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

God, tell me about it. I thought I could muster out something of an intellectual talk about male-femaleness, but that one just sealed the deal of futility.

The truly scary thing is the sheer number of people who share his stupidity, and the fact that they argue for issues regarding the sanctity of marriage.
Old 11-17-2005, 03:14 AM

Ah guys, are you denying the thing called BAGGAGE? That is probably the predominant relationship buster.

Men don't seem to have a major problem with it. To them, sex is usually just sex. But women have a definite emotional attachment in their serious sexual relationships. They bring these things with them into the next relationship.

I can make a case for it from divorce statistics. A person married a second time is even more likely to divorce than the first time.
Old 11-17-2005, 04:31 AM

Every day I wake up with a new hope that maybe a few Americans will realize that unconstrained emancipation of women leads to chaos in the form of:

- scattered, incohesive families
- high debt
- excessive consumption
- unfavorable demographics
- erosion of national unity

all of which will lead to the USA imploding on itself, followed by the rest of the western world.

I keep hoping that you guys won't need the economy to collapse (in a way that makes 1929 look like a stroll in the park) to learn this important lesson, but I'm starting to resign myself to the fact that you do.