Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Is racism ever 'okay'?
Yes 28 46.67%
No 32 53.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2005, 05:56 AM

Default GF drug use poll/question/help

So we're both 21, and tonight I found out that 2 years ago, when she was a sophomore in college she smoked pot daily (i knew that, and am sort of guilty) but tonight i also found out she did coke a few times, did E (or X or whatever it's called) a few times, and did specialk (dont even know what that is), shroomed a few times and did aderol/ritalin. I am really disappointed but dont know what my reaction should be. It was a few years ago, but regardless I can't believe people do this to themselves and more importantly I dont want to be caring for someone who is tearing themselves apart (btw she smokes occassionally now, and said she'd do shrooms again, but is 'done' w/ the other stuff).
Old 08-13-2005, 06:09 AM

Default Re: GF drug use poll/question/help

You know what I've learned here in my seven years here at Coolidge, Timmy? I've learned that you can't treat every situation as a life and death matter, because you'll die a lot of times. Write that down.

-Van
Old 08-13-2005, 06:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You know what I've learned here in my seven years here at Coolidge, Timmy? I've learned that you can't treat every situation as a life and death matter, because you'll die a lot of times. Write that down.

-Van

[/ QUOTE ]

that is [censored] awesome. made my day, you kind soul. heh
Old 08-13-2005, 07:25 AM

ive done far far far worse...most guys i date know about it (i never hide it)...i dont do it anymore...which is what matters...the past is the PAST...dont let it ruin the FUTURE - espeicially in something like that
Old 08-13-2005, 07:40 AM

lame.

On the other hand, at least you are not this guy:

"Mickey Rourke was confronted outside a London nightclub by a jilted student in the early hours of yesterday morning, after the man's model girlfriend ditched him mid-date for the veteran actor. The Sin City star, 48, left the Boujis club in the British capital's Kensington district with young beauty Anya Iniskia. Iniskia had been on a date with her boyfriend Andreas Franzi, 22, who angrily followed the pair outside where he challenged Rourke to hand Iniskia back. While being held back by the nightclub's doormen, Franzi shouted at the actor, "Hey, I want to talk to you. That's my girl you've got there. Who do you think you are, some big movie star? I could buy you ten times over." Former boxer Rourke, throwing shadow punches, responded, "Come over here, tough guy. I'll show you who I am." Rourke and Iniskia then got into a taxi and headed to the luxury Dorchester hotel, where they reportedly stayed until 1pm yesterday afternoon. Franzi, who has been living with Iniskia for five months, says, "I thought we'd be together always."
Old 08-13-2005, 07:42 AM

to be honest...its only when you start hearing about the gangbangs that you really have to be worried. Until then, its all smooth sailing, bro.

Dont get your panties in a bunch.
Old 08-13-2005, 07:42 AM

Man, people are so hung up on drugs. You don't hear alot of people get upset about how someone they know was a total lush in college, and such. Probably subconsiously more worried about what they did while on them/how they got all those drugs in the first place (cough CRACKWHORE cough).
Old 08-13-2005, 07:50 AM

Sounds like you have a winner......as long as she isnt shooting up
Old 08-13-2005, 08:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am really disappointed but dont know what my reaction should be. It was a few years ago, but regardless I can't believe people do this to themselves and more importantly I dont want to be caring for someone who is tearing themselves apart...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankyou Oprah ... geez how do douche-bags like you get girls anyway?

Listen, don't take offence to the above remark, and the one that follows:

Welcome to the real world

People aren't perfect, life is full of choices, don't YOU make a stupid choice based on this information about a girl you otherwise care about.

Trust me my friend, if you [censored] up your relationship over this [censored] you will regret it, and it's such a non-[censored] issue, some drug experimentation ... big deal c'mon?!

Cheers,
SDM

PS - Because I care. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-13-2005, 08:08 AM

teabag her. teabag the hell outta her.