Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Texas Hold'em

Old 12-09-2005, 02:19 AM

Default A List Of Cut And Pastes...

To save and use to minimize typing. Yea, was bored, but if you want to add to the list, please do. Only ask that you start 'em off with 'Dear Idiot' and end them with 'Regards, ME'.

Dear Idiot, I would like to thank you for the bad beat. It's fools like you who make me a winning player. Please send my regards to the person who will soon be winning my chips off of you. Regards, ME

Dear Idiot, bluffing a dry pot is an awesome play! You have single-handedly managed to drop the collective IQ of the room 20 points. Congrats! Regards, ME

Dear Idiot, I noticed you using a raise, reraise, check, fold strategy. I think that's amazing! Although ineffective and borderline moronic, it holds immense entertainment value. May I give the move your name? Regards, ME

Dear Idiot, I suspect you may be dyslexic and read the cards wrong with that horrible call. Just in case, "!! EID DNA TIHS TAE" Regards, ME

Dear Idiot, I know you are thinking right now calling off your whole stack to hit that 2 outer on the river, 'oh ya, I had the feels!', or 'I am awesome!'. NEWS FLASH: You are NOT awesome, you DO suck at poker, and your mom wants you to move out of the basement. Regards, ME

Dear Idiot, I realize this is game of odds, skill, chance, little of english or etiquette. But your clever insights "OMGG URA F-A-G-G!!!!111!! U SUX SOOO BAD" and "I GOONA BANG YUR MOM!!!111!!" although useless, were certainly entertaining. I thank you for your chips. Regards, ME

Dear Idiot, 5th time you tried to steal my blind, cute. I did find it rather charming though how when I put you all in with KJ, and you called (with K4), how you proceeded to tell the whole room (for 30 minutes)how bad I suck(from the rail). Regards, ME

- more to come, Harry
Old 12-09-2005, 02:27 AM

Default Re: A List Of Cut And Pastes...

No thanks. I choose to treat my opponents with class, whether or not I think they deserve it.

Maybe you should consider doing the same.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No thanks. I choose to treat my opponents with class, whether or not I think they deserve it.

Maybe you should consider doing the same.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I was going to reply that none of these were funny, but to each his own.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:33 AM

Dear Harry,
This is the stupidest [censored] thread ever (and we've seen some stupid ones here on 2+2). For as great of a poker player as you obviously are, we would all be more impressed if you actually got laid once in your life.

Best wishes,
Matt (A guy who makes cogent, reliable replies most of the time but prefers to flame these useless posts when he's drunk I.E. right now.)

How about,

Dear Idiot, no one cares about your whiny little nit rants.

Grow up.

Why do you feel a need to provide this service?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2005, 02:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do you feel a need to provide this service?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, just bored and been getting my azz handed to me with bad play last week or so. Fact is I don't actually say so much as a word when they happen, just move on. Felt a tilt coming on, so decided to goof around...sorry if ya all think it sux, but I am fairly sure it is saving me money by stepping away from the tables for a bit.
Old 12-09-2005, 02:52 AM

I thought they were funny, I guess I play with to many idiots.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:30 AM

Harry,

Please stop sucking at life. If you feel you cannot do this, please consider posting on RGP or BW forums.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:25 AM

I don't see why they are all self-addressed.