Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 10:06 AM

Default Roy Rounders No Limit Holdem ebook

Has anyone read it? Is it any good?

I signed for it through their website nolimitholdemsecrets dot com where you get a free copy if you open an account with PokerRoom and Bodog which I did but never received a copy myself.

They were lightning fast in answering emails before I actually opened an account but now you can't get a response from them at all.

Anyone had similar problems?
Old 11-12-2005, 11:28 AM

Default Re: Roy Rounders No Limit Holdem ebook

Don't buy ebooks. There's a reason that the books weren't published by regular means.
Old 11-12-2005, 12:24 PM

Default Re: Roy Rounders No Limit Holdem ebook

I got the book because it was free through Pokerroom. I didn't even read it. I skimmed through it and realized that it was a poor book and decided not to waste my time. It is definitely a beginner book. If you have read a poker book before then this book isn't necessary. If you haven't read a poker book I would advise you read something else instead. If you still want to read it then send me an email at jhub30@hotmail.com & I'll send it to you. It might be too big for an attachment but if you really wanted it it would be worth a shot.