Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 02:55 AM

Default Re: Okay, I really have to know.

no no no... I was hoping YOU would understand what Im saying.

See, women like you have all the good qualities of this type of female, independance, ambition, desire, passion (INCREDIBLY SEXY).. and men still dig you.

BECAUSE YOU ARENT A BITCH. men arent scared of a woman like you. They shouldnt be. They're impressed.

I hope you see now what I meant, you dont have to act like you're God's gift to penises, because you know you're not... you're just a human.

Thats how it should be.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:02 AM

Ok, I'm going to have to hijack this thread to ask a really newbie question, but where does everyone get these animating avatars? I've seen this one you have with the fat kid only he's shooting off guns. The first time I saw it I think I laughed for 15 minutes straight.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:31 AM

oh sure, hijack my thread.

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

search the internet for animated gifs..

or animated avatars...

see if throwing the word funny in there doesnt help.

gl... and I want your thoughts on this post dammit.
Old 11-08-2005, 07:26 AM

Ok, I am going to read between the lines, and suggest what this thread is really all about...... you fancy Margaret Thatcher. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

You just can't get enough of those power suits, and yet you know its wrong... so you are trying to convince the world that you are not afraid of these 'powerful woman'!
Old 11-08-2005, 12:16 PM

Okay, I have to ask ... by "Bitch" do you mean a woman who is insensitive to the needs of others, be they male or female?

A person who happens to be female who takes advantage of others, or even someone who happens to be female, who say unduly (unprovoked that is) rips a person to shreds verbally in front of others, without regard to what it might do to the other person?

Is that what you mean by 'Bitch'??

I ask, because many men seem to (also) assign that term to a woman who won't take any crap off of anyone, male or female, who will NOT in effect, 'lie down and take it with a smile', but who instead gives as good as she gets (in other words, she can take it, but she can dish it out just as good too).
Old 11-08-2005, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What's your def of "powerful women?" Women in position of authority, i.e., your boss? Decisions makers who(m) affect your job? Hillary Clinton?

I'm being serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I mean the everyday working girl who wears girl suits, and swears up and down she doesnt need men... also treating men who come up to her like crap.

See: Hitch, how the girl acts in the beginning of the movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you mean women who act like men?

But seriously...

This is, IMHO, a serious problem in our society. The feminist movement created a lot of good things for women, but it also really screwed up how men and women look at themselves and at each other.

The real problem is that so many women have chosen to embrace their masculine side - goal-oriented, pleasure seeking, and independent. So they are now focused on their careers, on getting laid, and on taking care of themselves.

The problem is that no one is picking up on the feminine side - the nurturing, caring, and emotional side. Many women are not suited to the masculine charactersitics they have adopted - they cannot be tough-minded business savvy workers without being, for lack of a better word, b*tches. For many men, competition is a part of their makeup - they can fight each other and compete against each other as though they were the bitterest of enemies, then, when its all over, they can walk over to their opponent, shake their hand, and, with all honesty, thank them for the competition and congratulate them on a hard-fought battle - this is not a very "feminine" way to interact.

The problem, as I see it, is that so many women have tried to shoe-horn themselves into a male situation, rather than trying to draw on their own strengths.

The real tragedy in all this is that no one is minding the home. Its fine to have two working parents - what, IMHO, you can't have is two CAREER-ORIENTED parents. The priority of one of the parents HAS to be on raising the family because, lets face it, whatever day care or nanny services you may use, parenting is a full-time job.

As a whole, what has happened as a result of the feminist movement, ironically, is that our entire society has become masculanized - and it has created an imbalance.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:42 PM

I am afraid of my wife (in healthy, respectful way of course [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ). She is a stay at home mom who works out 4 days a week and plays a vicious game of tennis. The only thing in my favor is that I have a 60 lb weight advantage (170 vs 115) and a high tolerance for pain. It is definitely no fun when I tick her off.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:57 PM

This thread does ignore one basic difference between most women and most men: men are physically stronger. So the word "fear" generally has a different connotation. Now, weapons are an equalizer and some women are stronger than some men. But in general, physical advantage belongs to the male and, until recently, basically every other advantage did too based on that.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread does ignore one basic difference between most women and most men: men are physically stronger. So the word "fear" generally has a different connotation. Now, weapons are an equalizer and some women are stronger than some men. But in general, physical advantage belongs to the male and, until recently, basically every other advantage did too based on that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most men are physically stronger - that is true.

However, it is also true that there is no equivalent to the "kick to the groin" for women. You can be the biggest, scariest, most roided out freak of nature and you will still drop to the ground and cry like a baby if you get one in the cojones.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:29 PM

You are one of the better trolls / gimmick accounts I've seen in my entire websurfing life. A sincere kudos.