Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 02:32 PM

Default Re: You asked for \'em - 20-table S&Gs - running *RIGHT NOW*

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, it would be nice to see more games, especially those that you cannot find at Party.

Suggestions:

1. Triple-draw lowball
2. Razz
3. Crazy Pineapple
4. Five card draw (high)

I would also greatly appreciate Dealer's Choice games. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

All of these would be nice, and also Badougi.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:51 PM

Default Re: Dear Lee Jones

I realize it would require more programming effort and resources than some of the other suggestions in this post, but:

Spreading Triple Draw would be great, as well as dealers choice games.

Implementing a draw engine in the software would also allowed you to spread draw high as well.

Draw high generates decent traffic on Pokerroom and TD a fair amount on UB, especially at the higher limits, so it's most likely a propostion that would prove beneficial for you as well.

Razz would be nice too which I imagine would be much quicker and cheaper to implement as you already have the stud engine in place.

Your ear to the audience is quite incredible I must say, props and thanks for listening.
Old 10-23-2005, 02:59 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeh, I guess it depends how many of these events actually run. If there're 20 a day, then it could easily skew the weekly TLB ratings somewhat. Only the top 10 rankings for the week count, and if you win 10 of these things, you'll have 2526.6 TLB. 2430.65 won last week.

It'll be interesting to see once the week's up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yesterday, twelve of them started in an hour. So I would say the players seem to appreciate the format.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's hope they are a succes and that they start spreding them at some other hours as well so we europeans get a chance to try them (yes, I know, we area pain in the a**, but we pay rake as well).
Old 10-23-2005, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, it would be nice to see more games, especially those that you cannot find at Party.

Suggestions:

1. Triple-draw lowball
2. Razz
3. Crazy Pineapple
4. Five card draw (high)

I would also greatly appreciate Dealer's Choice games. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes! I'd never have to play anywhere besides Stars if they spread some 5-card draw and triple draw tournaments.

I'd like to see some $1/$2/$3 PL Omaha/8 MTTs. Lee, you may drop the limit Omaha $1s if you make them PLO/8.
Old 10-23-2005, 03:42 PM

If you added S.H.O.E, H.O.R.S.E or other mixed games pokerstars would instantly become my favorite site.
Old 10-23-2005, 03:51 PM

Spreading TDL over a bunch of limits would def be a good idea. there will be plenty of ppl that would play the high level tables and i would think many of the ppl that came to the site because of NL holdem would go try the lower TDL tables to get a break.

Also give u one more thing that party doesn't.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Spreading TDL over a bunch of limits would def be a good idea. there will be plenty of ppl that would play the high level tables and i would think many of the ppl that came to the site because of NL holdem would go try the lower TDL tables to get a break.

Also give u one more thing that party doesn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

razz, tdl and kansas city lowball por favor!

and if stars would spread mixed limit and big bet games i'd never play anywhere else.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's hope they are a succes and that they start spreding them at some other hours as well so we europeans get a chance to try them (yes, I know, we area pain in the a**, but we pay rake as well).

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope they spread them at other hours too... These would be great to play during off-peak hours when there aren't any other good tourney's to be found. Although I'm sure they'd fill up slower at like 5:00 am, I'd think that Stars has enough traffic to keep these going on a fairly regular basis 24/7.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:16 PM

the reason the 20tbale sng's r not a full spread is because star probly just wanted to see how popular they would be at peak hrs, and then can guage how they would do if they ran the full day.
i'd be surprised if they r not running full time within 2 weeks.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I hope they spread them at other hours too... These would be great to play during off-peak hours when there aren't any other good tourney's to be found. Although I'm sure they'd fill up slower at like 5:00 am, I'd think that Stars has enough traffic to keep these going on a fairly regular basis 24/7.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be off work for a few days this week; I'd love to spend the afternoon playing a few of these :-)

Closed Thread