Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-2005, 10:51 PM

Default Re: Hypothetical question.

If you have the whole history like this...then no, you really shouldn't post it.

However, I'm not really in tune with your moral code...but if you have to ask, then I'm almost sure not posting it is the best move.

Also, I'm not sure Gigabet is in that game...I think I know who you think he is but I'm not so sure...

Yugoslav
PS I still think you should pm it to me. I have some but not enough ethical issues with more or less accidentally receiving this and looking through it.
PPS This will also ease your burden of hypotehtically being the only one in possession of such a complete HH.
Old 05-09-2005, 10:57 PM

lol
Old 05-09-2005, 10:59 PM

As a fledgling 33 and 55 tournament player this would be excpetionally useful to see.

That being said, I have pretty bid ethical problems with it. Gigabet is indeed in there and while I would like to see every hand he (and you) play throughout a high end 10000 chip tourney I think this contradicts most of this board's posters' ethics.

If there were someway to vompletely anonymize (hey look I made a word up!) it that would be cool I suppose.
Old 05-10-2005, 03:22 AM

Where did you get this? And you most definitely shouldn't post the whole history.
Old 05-10-2005, 04:29 AM

So, did you just request a hand history from party and when it arrived in your email... WOW - I can see everyone's hand!

I read this like 15 minutes ago, and for a while I was freaking out. Now that I have figured out who is most likely to have [censored] up it isn't quite so bad any more.

lol

Yeah sure, PM it to me as well! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2005, 04:53 AM

After some thought, I would have no problem with the posting of the HH with the players names.
I routinely buy into these things, although I am pretty sure I wasn't at the table in question, I wouldn't object solely b/c it was my HH being exposed.
I think of all the players that have their cards shown on tv, and I think we might be making too big a deal about this.
There is obviously a lot that can be discussed and learned from something like this and my personal opinion is that it is too valuable to pass up this opportunity.
However, I still don't think the players names need be exposed.
-Sc
Old 05-10-2005, 04:55 AM

this happened to me last year when i played in a $109 multi at UB. they don't like to email handhistories there, but somehow i had listed the range of hand #'s and they sent me all the hands. then i started going through them and they revealed all the players' hole cards. they had sent the uncensored version [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2005, 06:52 AM

This is nuts. I would like to see this HH so badly. But, as my sister says, it would be "so not cool of you" to post the whole thing uncensored. Since I will never be playing in a game with that high of a buy-in or against these people I wouldn't mind if you PMed it over to me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img], but letting the whole forum read it is pretty unethical IMO.
Old 05-10-2005, 07:39 AM

DELETED BY ZEBRASSS
Old 05-10-2005, 07:59 AM

haha i was laughing my arse off today while driving thinking about this...

i can't wait till people in the 33's start calling my UTG raises with Q9o and try trippling my pot sized bet with and A hi board and no pair.

Andre