Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2004, 02:06 PM

Default Where have they gone?

The zoo use to have more pizazz. Now the exciting post of the day is which site went down or which site is stealing money. Needed info but not what kept me coming back.

I want the 411 on what happened to the fun. Users like Jimbo etc. Also users that aren't what they used to be like Grannie Mae. We use to have a Klingon posting here but no more.

G in the house but G don't carry no forum.
Old 04-08-2004, 02:22 PM

Default Re: Where have they gone?

I believe you'll find most of the great posters now at OnlineChamp's forum.
Old 04-08-2004, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe you'll find most of the great posters now at OnlineChamp's forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe we ought call this "the library" rather than "the zoo". Man your tone and sarcasm makes it sound like it is good Jimbo and others are gone.

Perhaps you like reading 5x a week that Party is down but then why not just make your crib in a coffin?

Old 04-08-2004, 02:43 PM

Sorry I just can't pass up a chance to tool on OC and his 18k car. Oh wait, I think I've mixed up my Zoo legends.
Sorry Eugene.

Seriously, for as long as I've been here (not nearly as long as many), people have complained about how much better it used to be. I think you take the good with the bad and roll with it.

Old 04-08-2004, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry I just can't pass up a chance to tool on OC and his 18k car. Oh wait, I think I've mixed up my Zoo legends.
Sorry Eugene.

Seriously, for as long as I've been here (not nearly as long as many), people have complained about how much better it used to be. I think you take the good with the bad and roll with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Granny use to throw down. Jimbo, Dux Deluxe several more like them. Hell Husker use to pose himself as elvis.

Also, the guys can relate with this. Everytime I saw the beer commercial where the 2 fine....and I mean Fiiiinnne hos fought in the pool over the beer, I couldn't help but be reminded of Lori and Mary.

Old 04-08-2004, 11:07 PM

ignoring any comments made about the change you think you have seen in me, i will say that this question has a valid answer.

many of the people you used to see doing daily battle and contributing have all grown up. they were here early and got on the right train at the right time. they are either too busy playing 80 tables at once, are mega-affilites, or have simply left because they got all they could from here.

you will see more of this attrition as posters mature and move up and on. only the very pathetic (me) still post at the same rate as the old days. the rest can't be bothered. i, OTOH, have no life, no job and very little on my plate. with a bit of luck, and a reduction of cheeseburgers and non-filtered smokes, i hope to be haunting for a bit and trying to carry on the basic tom-foolery that made the zoo what it once was.

Old 04-08-2004, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OTOH, have no life, no job and very little on my plate. with a bit of luck, and a reduction of cheeseburgers and non-filtered smokes, i hope to be haunting for a bit and trying to carry on the basic tom-foolery that made the zoo what it once was.

[/ QUOTE ]

Drink lots and lots of orange juice if you want to stick around for a long time.

Just trust me on this one. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 11:16 PM

Drink lots and lots of orange juice if you want to stick around for a long time.

rofl
(insert homer apology here)

i love ya' gabyyyy. however, mega doses of C are actually contraindicated for me. whether you knew that and are trying to kill me, or are just giving advice without having enough info does not matter.

it is still a perfect gabyyyy response and gave me my best laugh of the day.
(other than simon's roadsign)

Old 04-09-2004, 01:33 AM

G, I sure wish I could help ya out and do something to spice things up around here, but I certainly dont want to get myself banned again. This is probably my last chance ever.

Ryan_21
Old 04-09-2004, 01:49 AM

Vitamin C actually helps the heart. Hey what do I know.