Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2005, 12:39 PM

Default National Geograhic Inside 9/11

Did anyone see this last night and will anyone be watching part two tonight? It was mostly a review of stuff we already knew but there was some new stuff. For instance, Atta was a known terroist to SOCOM and in the USA but they werent supposed to be "spying" on people who are legally here. I had never heard this before last night. I dont think right wing news better known as FOX news station had eithere because there was a segment on there morning news today.

P.S. FOX NEWS fair and balnced.....yea right. You decided.
Old 08-22-2005, 12:50 PM

Default Re: National Geograhic Inside 9/11

spelling is fun
Old 08-22-2005, 12:51 PM

Hey Im trying as Ive said before Im not from the US and am currently taking classes to better myself in your language. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2005, 12:52 PM

I really wanted to watch this but was busy moving stuff yesterday night. Damn. Hopefully it's on OnDemand or I can find it online somewhere.
Old 08-22-2005, 12:55 PM

Part one starts at 7 est tonight follwed by part two.
Old 08-22-2005, 12:57 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
Part one starts at 7 est tonight follwed by part two.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2005, 07:10 PM

Default Re: this sums it up

Last 5mins of the program last night.

Usama Bin Laden "They(U.S.) love life we love death thats the difference between us"
Old 08-24-2005, 03:28 AM

Default The Atta boy

[ QUOTE ]
There was some new stuff. For instance, Atta was a known terroist to SOCOM and in the USA but they werent supposed to be "spying" on people who are legally here. I had never heard this before last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

The much maligned Bill Clinton administration had its collective eye on the (right) ball, as far as terrorism is concerned! They seemed to have been very much aware of the threat posed by the bin Ladens of the Islamic fundamentalist movement (which the United States had kick-started earlier) and they briefed the incoming Bush II administration extensively.

The various reports from that time (coming from former Bush people, as well) indicate that the Bush II folks were so focused on "doing something" about Saddam Hussein that they were not even listening, sort of speak.

...Can you imagine? Seven minutes of sitting down in the primary school classroom, when the chickens came home to roost, trying to understand what the hell is going on and to "look presidential".
Old 08-24-2005, 04:35 AM

Default Re: The Atta boy

[ QUOTE ]
The much maligned Bill Clinton administration had its collective eye on the (right) ball, as far as terrorism is concerned! They seemed to have been very much aware of the threat posed by the bin Ladens of the Islamic fundamentalist movement (which the United States had kick-started earlier) and they briefed the incoming Bush II administration extensively.

[/ QUOTE ]
Perhaps you could enlighten me as to why Bill Clinton passed the buck to Bush instead of taking care of this problem himself...?
Old 08-24-2005, 12:17 PM

Default Re: The Atta boy

[ QUOTE ]
Perhaps you could enlighten me as to why Bill Clinton passed the buck to Bush instead of taking care of this problem himself...?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Bill Clinton couldnt run for a third term? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]