Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2005, 03:34 PM

Default SAW 2 (w/ lots of SPOILERS thread)

I watched Saw I yesterday afternoon. Awesome
I watched Saw II last night. Awesome'er

I now read through the "Saw II" thread and want to discuss why people thought it wasn't as good as the first one. What "holes" were in the 2nd one that you didn't understand.

example:
[ QUOTE ]

For any one who saw it.(With out trying to create any spoilers)

What ruined it for me was the scene where some one gets thrown in a hole to find something.

At the end of the movie I was like WTF!

[/ QUOTE ]

do you remember the part at the end when she is explaining how the old man became her 'teacher'? He taught her that in order to live you have to be prepared to die (something to that extent). Yes she was not expecting to get tossed into the needle pit, but she sucked it up and looked for the key, cause she was just as dead as the rest of them if they didn't get out (the poison was in the air).
Old 10-31-2005, 10:00 PM

Default Re: SAW 2 (w/ lots of SPOILERS thread)

[ QUOTE ]
cause she was just as dead as the rest of them if they didn't get out (the poison was in the air).

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont remember seeing her ever coughing. Im thinking she either already had a shot of the anecdote, or she was put into the room a few hours after the rest so it hadnt set in as far. The latter is possible, because she was the last to wake up in the room.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im thinking she either already had a shot of the anecdote, or she was put into the room a few hours after the rest so it hadnt set in as far.

[/ QUOTE ]
i agree

was very supprised when she started to dig in there to try to find the key so the crazy guy could get his anecdote

i remember the geek who set all the stuff up in saw 1 walking down latters to get the the bathroom to close the door and tell them the game is over but in saw 2 there was no latter to get down there and it didnt look the same. i might be wrong. this was the only hole i saw really.
Old 10-31-2005, 10:48 PM

i think she probably had the antedote too, did did she cough blood? i can't remember if she was one of the ones that did or not...