Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 08-30-2005, 03:02 PM

Default Help needed opening an account at a 2nd \"skin\" . . .

I have an account at Empire; I would like to open one at Party.

My Empire account was opened - and used accessed exclusively - from my home computer. ( I'll refer to this comp. as H/C ).

I am currently at work - different computer and different IP address. ( I'll refer to this as W/C )

I am 99% certain that H/C has never been used to play poker at PARTY.

I suspect that W/C has been used to play at PARTY, though obviously not by me; I have never had an account with PARTY.

If I try and fail to open a PARTY account - ces't la vie - but I do not want to subject myself to their wrath. ( In this case "they" could be either PARTY or EMPIRE ).

I'm not looking to deceive either site/skin - but it seems as though this is one of those situations where neither of them would be apt to object if the second account were opened and used discretely but if it were brought to their attention they might feel compelled to say, "sorry, you cannot do that".

If I am able to open an account at a 2nd skin, will I be able to use the same funding method ( Neteller )to get money into the second account ?

I seem to recall having heard that it was necessary use a different e-mail address for the second skin but this alone would not necessarily negate the possibility of using Neteller for both although it sounds as though it would require that my Neteller e-mail address be constantly revised each time I made a withdrawal - since the e-mail address for Neteller and the poker account must match.

Of course by doing this I might run the risk of antagonizing Neteller.

- I'm need to take a nap now (sigh); maybe I ought to just give up playing online. My modest profits seem to be spent primarily on aspirin and antacid. ( LOL )

My enormous appreciation to any and all who take the time to help me with this problem. ( PMs might be best as to not clutter the forum - whichever you decide is fine ).

- BTW, this is not really a bonus thing. That said, does anyone think it might smooth the way if I wrote/phoned PARTY and told them I'd be willing to play there without the sign-up bonus ?

I don't hate money - obviously I'd like the hundred bucks - but I could live without it.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Help needed opening an account at a 2nd \"skin\" . . .

Sorry I stopped reading half way through. I felt like I was reading a word problem from 5th grade or something.

I think your asking about opening a party account after you already have an empire account. If so, I have accounts on multiple skins that are all funded by the same neteller account and all have the same email address. I hope that helps out.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:33 PM

Default Thanks for the info . . .

I just reread my post.

It is a bit lengthy and repetitive. ( LOL - a bit ? )

I'm working on using fewer words to express myself - it's been slow going but I'm still trying :-).
Old 08-30-2005, 03:34 PM

Default Re: Thanks for the info . . .

Was I even close on answering your question??
Old 08-30-2005, 03:40 PM

Yes - you nailed it; I am very grateful.

I am opening my PARTY account as we speak.

One other question:

If I want to sign up for a rakeback deal must I do so prior to funding the account ?

- Thanks again,

- Chris
Old 08-30-2005, 03:43 PM

You must do so prior to opening your account. That wont be an issue since you cant get rakeback on party anymore though.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:11 PM

Default Update . . .

Worked fine - thanks again.