Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 01:49 AM

Default Re: I\'m very sorry

you're not really gona ban me right? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-10-2005, 01:51 AM

My response will come after the results of Mason's poll. Not one person has called me. I'm serious, if you have a strong opinion and aren't just trying to [censored] with me, you're welcome to call.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:58 AM

I can only speak for myself. My actions, I have said repeatedly, were very likely not correct. I do not speak for Mason. I gave an opinion there. Mason has put up a poll. You can use your voting power there to address Mason's decision.

I suspect that your accusations here, while personally hurtful to me (wahh, wahh, I know) are made for your own entertainment. Nonetheless, being accused of lying is a major affront to me.

I accept your apology, and Mason will not ban you.

Mat
Old 11-10-2005, 02:05 AM

Shame on both Mason and Mat for over-reacting and banning someone for giving his opinion.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:06 AM

Paul Phillips is a spoiled, know-it-all child. Mason Malmuth is beneath contempt.

Ed Miller is a likeable, intelligent, well-spoken writer with a great future. Why he's chosen to hitch his wagon to such an evil star is beyond comprehension.

Matt Sklansky probably doesn't believe in the baby Jesus because of the incoherent ramblings of his father. Poor child.

Sklansky Sr. obviously is counting the money.

This place must be a real cash cow.

Well you know what they say:

"Anything for a buck, I guess."
Old 11-10-2005, 02:06 AM

Just to give my .02, I've always been fairly vocal about how ridiculous I think that the mass bannings by the mods are. However, I think that the huge stink everyone is making over this is ridiculous. The offending thread wasn't that great, Paul Phillips is an immature jackass and a subpar poster and I really don't think he'll be missed.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:10 AM

Revisionism. I hate Nazi stuff as much as anyone, but first he was banned, then he made the comment. You make it sound like it was the other way around. I think Paul's comment at the end was wrong. But so was banning him.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Paul Phillips banned but Vince Lepore still posting.

Yeah. That makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince Lepore's relationship with the site owners is probably a large part of the reason Paul was banned. They were probably just biding their time waiting for an opportunity. Mason's email practically goaded Paul into a response that would lead to a ban.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:33 AM

"ILL SAY IT SENSE NONE OF YOU OTHER FAGGGOTS GOT THE SACK TO DO IT. MASON, SKLANSKY AND ALL YOU OTHER FUCIN HOMOSEXUAL MODS [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF [censored] OFF

FUC YOU GUYS YOU THINK YOU ARE SUCH THE LITTLE FRANCHISE I PISS ON 2+2 BUT I WOULDNT PISS ON YOU ALL IF YOU WERE ON FIRE [censored] LAME COCSUKIN FAGGGOTS"

I think it is only fair to tell you that you are coming close to what we would consider an objectionable post. Cross that line and your posts will be deleted.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If you have a suggestion for the way you think he should run things, feel free to make it in a mature and civil way, and he may or may not listen to you.

[/ QUOTE ] Or someone may or may not ban you, or demand an appology...
Closed Thread