Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2005, 12:40 PM

Default SemiOT: WEEEEEEEEE

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If this is true, has anyone played the SnGs at FullTilt? What are starting stacks, blinds, etc.? What are the games like? Me hates PokerRoom, and I'm SO looking forward to this.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:46 PM

Default Re: SemiOT: WEEEEEEEEE

i know this isn't a nice first reply, but you may want to include something that even hints at where the link goes in oh, either the subject or the body of your post.

c
Old 10-17-2005, 12:58 PM

Macs blow, but at least you're a Yankee fan [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2005, 01:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i know this isn't a nice first reply, but you may want to include something that even hints at where the link goes in oh, either the subject or the body of your post.

c

[/ QUOTE ]

I expect you to click on the link first, read it, and then discuss the material below. isn't this normal? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2005, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Macs blow, but at least you're a Yankee fan [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, I'd have to disagree, except from an online poker player perspective.

Does. Anyone. Have. Info. On. FullTilt. SnGs?
Old 10-17-2005, 01:04 PM

There are like 98,135 blind levels. PAINFULLY slow. ITM @ the 90min mark is not uncommon. Other than that? Great sight...very "stars" like (maybe even better). You can also find [the "R" word] deals to play there. The games can also be a touch slow to get started - I think they see somewhere in the 5k-7k range, for player volume.

I've heard rumors that they'll be getting turbo sng's (just a rumor mind you). I'll look to go back when they do (for the "R").
Old 10-17-2005, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

I expect you to click on the link first, read it, and then discuss the material below. isn't this normal? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

strangely no, people like to have some clue as to what they're clicking first, i think...

as for full tilt, they fill, on a not as fast as party basis, and are really, really slowly structured. ROI++, hourlyrate--

c
Old 10-17-2005, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There are like 98,135 blind levels. PAINFULLY slow. ITM @ the 90min mark is not uncommon. Other than that? Great sight...very "stars" like (maybe even better). You can also find [the "R" word] deals to play there. The games can also be a touch slow to get started - I think they see somewhere in the 5k-7k range, for player volume.

I've heard rumors that they'll be getting turbo sng's (just a rumor mind you). I'll look to go back when they do (for the "R").

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm guessing 10-20 starting blinds with 1.5k stack?
Old 10-17-2005, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

strangely no, people like to have some clue as to what they're clicking first, i think...

as for full tilt, they fill, on a not as fast as party basis, and are really, really slowly structured. ROI++, hourlyrate--

c

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, i'm sorry for the lack of info, i'm just happy i can finally play something other than porkerroom.com
Old 10-17-2005, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm guessing 10-20 starting blinds with 1.5k stack?

[/ QUOTE ]

1500 - Yes
10/20 - I believe so. Do a search on "+fulltilt" and/or "+FD" (subject only) within this forum. There was a post a month or two ago that listed the blinds (I can't get to their site from work). The key is, they don't "double". They go up in smaller increments. There are literally dozens of levels, if I'm not mistaken...though they are 5min levels I think.

As Cit had mentioned, +ROI if you have any deepstack/post-flop abilities - but you'll suffer in the hourlyrate department.

Ps. Isura pointed out for me, the decent nightly MTT's. They have guaranteed MTT's that often include "free money" - as at times, the # of entries fall short of the guaranteed pot.