Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2005, 12:12 PM

Default Re: Im worried today

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Anybody know his real name? The IRS pays up to 10% of the taxes if you turn in someone

[/ QUOTE ]

Even though I do pay taxes, and you have nothing on me...You'd actually turn somebody in? You really suck as a human. I don't go around trying to screw people like that to make a buck. But then again, I'm no liberal POS.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]I wouldn't turn you in, but you do realize, don't you, that all our taxes are higher because of people who avoid paying their share?
Old 10-21-2005, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You Red-staters can't take a joke. Stop playing poker and start lining up for the Rapture.

[/ QUOTE ]

aaronk56,

Ok, Im going to go ahead and admit that this one was funny.

nh-Indy
Old 10-21-2005, 12:13 PM

I just think its hilarious that he brought up this "liberal" thing after people said he should pay taxes on his cashout.

I'm not a liberal per se, but is that how they are defined now? Law abiding? I always thought there was a much worse stigma attached to being a liberal...guess I am one then.

FWIW, I always thought that hippie liberals were LESS likely to pay taxes...you havent made one correct statement in this whole thread Indiana. Maybe you won't owe anything at year's end anyway...
Old 10-21-2005, 12:18 PM

Whatever. Back to strategy. Dumb thread anyway.

My apologies,
Indy
Old 10-21-2005, 12:30 PM

I went to nebraska and Iowa for business last month I am only 24 and from the east coast. I finally realized how dumb these middle america "conservative" guys are. You knwo why they are the way they are because they live in the 50's. By that I mean there is nothing to do over there but complain. There is absolutely nothing to do in those states. Just plain boredom so they have plenty of time to complain about us "liberals" who enjoy live in NYC or LA. BTW my brother makes 100k and that doesn't make him rich and he pays all of his taxes.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:33 PM

My only real problem with this thread is that the OP didn't have "OT:" in the title. Shameful... read the faq man.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went to nebraska and Iowa for business last month I am only 24 and from the east coast. I finally realized how dumb these middle america "conservative" guys are. You knwo why they are the way they are because they live in the 50's. By that I mean there is nothing to do over there but complain. There is absolutely nothing to do in those states. Just plain boredom so they have plenty of time to complain about us "liberals" who enjoy live in NYC or LA. BTW my brother makes 100k and that doesn't make him rich and he pays all of his taxes.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, thanks for putting into words what everyone else here was thinking [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2005, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Neteller?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think only liberals use neteller.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:44 PM

Your welcome [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2005, 02:22 PM

well, i just think people take themselves too seriously. I mean, regardless of the post (i agree it is definitely NO content) you still need to lighten up. I guess its not too hard from the perch you have yourself on.