Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2005, 08:21 PM

Default Re: Reveal your Ex-rakeback screenname

please post.

Is it voluntary? Is is it one of those hands where the only people in are posters?

I'd love to see it, It could be interesting.
Old 10-12-2005, 10:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And yeah, NecroMancerX is definitely a solid 2+2er. We usually stay out of each other's way, but I kinda feel bad for the punishment I made him suffer on this lucky flop (NecroMancerX was button):

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (10 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, MP2 calls, Hero calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP2 calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (9 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, MP2 checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, MP2 folds, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, SB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (9 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls, SB folds.

River: (14 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button caps</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 22 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has 6d 6s (four of a kind, sixes).
Button has Kd Kc (full house, kings full of sixes).
Outcome: Hero wins 22 BB. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to play Monday morning quarterback or anything, but what else did he think you had with the way you played this hand? The flop coldcall + turn c/r after you limped second in from MP...you're not playing A6s this way.

Or maybe he just didn't have a read on you at the time?
Old 10-12-2005, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Not to play Monday morning quarterback or anything, but what else did he think you had with the way you played this hand? The flop coldcall + turn c/r after you limped second in from MP...you're not playing A6s this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd probably play 22 this way. Not sure I'd 3-bet the river with it, though. Maybe he thinks I "slowplayed" a QQ. I dunno... I think basically he was multitabling and saw that he just rivered the nut boat, only loses to one possible hand that has one possible combo, and decided: "If this guy has quads, good for him -- no way I'm not capping this river, because the guys on 2+2 would call me a pussy for 3 years."
Old 10-12-2005, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd probably play 22 this way. Not sure I'd 3-bet the river with it, though. Maybe he thinks I "slowplayed" a QQ. I dunno... I think basically he was multitabling and saw that he just rivered the nut boat, only loses to one possible hand that has one possible combo, and decided: "If this guy has quads, good for him -- no way I'm not capping this river, because the guys on 2+2 would call me a pussy for 3 years."

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my thinking, and I don't think it's wrong.
Old 10-12-2005, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got this idea from HUSH... since it doesn't matter anymore, just reveal your screennames and with new knowledge of who is who maybe we can discuss past hands or some crap.

I'll start. May gh9810 from Eurobet RIP, 4 tabler of 5/10 ring

I'm most curious if MysticalCat is here, btw, I have a question about your table selection process so reveal yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 48 hands on you and you won $7.50 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2005, 11:08 PM

SmittyRoot
Im sure you have some hands on me. Ive been playing a ton of 2-4 on empire before the split. Im the guy that is always challenging everyone to play heads up!
Old 10-13-2005, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wapwn3d
pokahisnice

Have played some 2/4 since August, lots of 3/6 full back around May/June, mostly 3/6 6m though since those tables were added. Let's see some nasty hands so I learn to not suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have about 400 hands on you, run bad type hands too...(I knew your name sounded familiar. We have a couple of hundren toegther. You're way down in that sample, but you're up on me, FWIW. Check yours for "fredodrake" when you get a chance...)

This seems like a horrible call-down. I guess the turn call is fine, but the river call is really bad IMO (You're MP3 with JJ):

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 5 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is BB with T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP raises</font>, Button calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (6.40 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero folds, MP calls.

Turn: (5.20 BB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, MP calls.

River: (7.20 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, MP calls.

Final Pot: 9.20 BB

IN this next one you get pwned by PJN, he's the BB, you're MP2 with QJs. I'd call his flop c/raise hoping to imporve., but he's check-raising the field here...fold the turn.

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, SB calls, BB calls.

Flop: (6 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 bets</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, MP2 calls, SB calls.

Turn: (6 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, MP2 calls, SB folds.

River: (8 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, MP2 calls.

Final Pot: 10 BB

You have A8 on the button here, why are you betting this turn?

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (8 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: (6.33 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, BB calls, CO calls.

Turn: (4.66 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Button calls.

River: (8.66 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button calls.

Final Pot: 10.66 BB
Old 10-13-2005, 12:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You have A8 on the button here, why are you betting this turn?

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (8 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is SB with 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">4 folds</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls, CO calls.

Flop: (6.33 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, BB calls, CO calls.

Turn: (4.66 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, BB folds, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, Button calls.

River: (8.66 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button calls.

Final Pot: 10.66 BB

[/ QUOTE ]

What suit is his ace? I like a bet here with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]...OESD + nut flush draw probably = good pot equity, even with the 4-straight already on the board.
Old 10-13-2005, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What suit is his ace? I like a bet here with A...OESD + nut flush draw probably = good pot equity, even with the 4-straight already on the board.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I thought the same thing to once I read it up there. Hero has A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2005, 05:13 PM

redsox1906 and brs102704 mostly 2/4

I'm going to dig around my database and see who pops up