Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance

Old 12-25-2005, 01:48 AM

Default I tilt good!

I have 3 types of tilt. "Krusher tilt," where I get very angry and go super aggro. "[censored] tilt," where I start calling down with ace high every time because you can't [censored] have it every time. Finally, I have "stakes tilt," where I move up to higher stakes outside of my roll because I have been losing. This was a small mixture of krusher tilt and a large bit of stakes tilt.

I was losing at 10/20 and getting sucked out on A LOT, so, taking the advice of my elders tongni and daryn, I decided to move up to where people would respect my raises.

Old 12-25-2005, 01:56 AM

Default Re: I tilt good!

merry christmas
Old 12-25-2005, 01:56 AM

*sniffle* I couldn't be prouder. And I don't mean that in a sarcastic way. Enough talk of 1000 BB bankrolls and stupid [censored] like "moving down", that's not what poker is about. It's about tilt fueled hatred for your opponents and turning that anger into cold hard cash. This is the feel good thread of the year. Merry christmas Kurosh.

edit: I'm pretty sure you are a winner at these limits. Don't dissapoint me and yourself by moving down.
Old 12-25-2005, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
*sniffle* I couldn't be prouder. And I don't mean that in a sarcastic way. Enough talk of 1000 BB bankrolls and stupid [censored] like "moving down", that's not what poker is about. It's about tilt fueled hatred for your opponents and turning that anger into cold hard cash. This is the feel good thread of the year. Merry christmas Kurosh.

edit: I'm pretty sure you are a winner at these limits. Don't dissapoint me and yourself by moving down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post of the century.
Old 12-25-2005, 03:07 AM

kurosh,

F this limit BS. Come play 25/50NL.
Old 12-25-2005, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
kurosh,

F this limit BS. Come play 25/50NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can testify to the fact that playing 25/50 with Diablo is good times. Plus people REALLY respect your raises there, ESPECIALLY if you move all in. Then they'll only call you with the Super Dooper nuts.
Old 12-25-2005, 03:29 AM

And don't we all play poker for the respect? Wow, this thread is making me break down. Sniff, Kurosh, congratulations on winning that well-deserved 30bb.
Old 12-25-2005, 03:17 AM

Honestly, thank you for the inspiration. I just played a level up and, while not on tilt:

Merry effin xmas.
Old 12-25-2005, 03:18 AM

AS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO ME, I WOULD LIKE TO ASK ALL OF YOU TO PLAY AT LEAST ONE LIMIT ABOVE YOUR NORMAL LIMIT FOR 200 HANDS!!
Old 12-25-2005, 04:35 AM

I took you up on your challenge, and had good results to boot! Woo Hoo! Merry Christmas, Happy Kawanzaa!