Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 05:31 AM

Default Re: Bloggers, Trolls, and the STTF

The good posters DO do their part in making quality posts and making this place a daily (or 2340985723495 times daily) stop for a lot of this.

It's the gay people who make gay posts that mess it up. I hate sifting through 2138947 [censored] threads before there's one worth replying to. Then when there is a decent thread, there are four or five responses before someone derails it and it turns into a contest of who can post the most retarded picture of random people holding what unverifiably are alcoholic bevarages.

That's why I'm not posting anymore. You say that the trolls will always be around...but I'll do my part here. When the gay people stop being gay, I'll stop being bitter and start posting again. In the mean time I'll just continue to have dynamite discussions with my tru niggas.

Congrats to Yugo for getting me hooked on Heineken.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no means yes

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an excellent gimmick account. Mostly because one who rapes is usually referred to as a rapist not a 'raper', which has a much better comic effect.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The good posters DO do their part in making quality posts and making this place a daily (or 2340985723495 times daily) stop for a lot of this.

It's the gay people who make gay posts that mess it up. I hate sifting through 2138947 [censored] threads before there's one worth replying to. Then when there is a decent thread, there are four or five responses before someone derails it and it turns into a contest of who can post the most retarded picture of random people holding what unverifiably are alcoholic bevarages.

That's why I'm not posting anymore. You say that the trolls will always be around...but I'll do my part here. When the gay people stop being gay, I'll stop being bitter and start posting again. In the mean time I'll just continue to have dynamite discussions with my tru niggas.

Congrats to Yugo for getting me hooked on Heineken.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you go to the $22 and $33s HH thread, the picture had nothing to do with the subject matter of the thread. I didn't initially make the thread deteriorate, it's the posters who came in talking about 40s and malt liquor forum, etc and whether or not players would send me HHs or take me serious. I'm guessing you either missed that or disregarded it like so many others have.

Irie guy admitted to making a dumb comment in a useless thread about Daniel Negreanu failing to use the term "blocking bet". Yet, when you speak of gay people messing up threads that you have to filter through, somehow I take it that you're weren't including him. Is that the type of dynamite discussions you're talikng about discussing with your true nuuuhhhs?
Old 12-04-2005, 05:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Irie guy admitted to making a dumb comment in a useless thread about Daniel Negreanu failing to use the term "blocking bet". Yet, when you speak of gay people messing up threads that you have to filter through, somehow I take it that you're weren't including him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Irieguy isn't gay. I'm offended. I think this is grounds for a banning.
Old 12-04-2005, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Irie guy admitted to making a dumb comment in a useless thread about Daniel Negreanu failing to use the term "blocking bet". Yet, when you speak of gay people messing up threads that you have to filter through, somehow I take it that you're weren't including him.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha I second this.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A clear example of deterioration in a thread I'm assuming was meant to address it in some shape or form and get rid of it.

I don't understand why this idiot DBACH still isn't banned. I mean, every single person in every single thread that he's replied in wants him banned. Where da modz at??/
Old 12-04-2005, 06:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A clear example of deterioration in a thread I'm assuming was meant to address it in some shape or form and get rid of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are all bitches.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why this idiot DBACH still isn't banned. I mean, every single person in every single thread that he's replied in wants him banned. Where da modz at??/

[/ QUOTE ]

I've already spoken with durron597. There is no reason to ban me. I haven't gotten out of line, I haven't called anyone names, nor have I offended anyone. It has all been done to me and it has been made abundantly clear that nothing will be done about it.
Old 12-04-2005, 06:08 AM

On a serious note, this kind of thing has come up before. It seems that a lot of the best posters here have much more leeway that brand new ones because they have earned it. I felt it was unfair at first too, but it's just like any group of people anywhere in life. The ones who have been involved longer and have proven themselves earned their status. They've earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to dumb/bad posts or whatever.

Accept it, because the money that some of these guys make, they are really giving gifts away by contributing to this forum. Keep them happy, for your own personal benefit and for everyone elses who frequents this board.
Closed Thread