Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2005, 05:13 AM

Default Mr & Mrs Party Pop-Up

Hi All, I was a frequent lurker, now a member....

Both my hubby and I have Party accounts we abandoned about 4 months ago to pursue rakeback with other sites. (And for those who may be wondering, no, we had no trouble opening the 2 accounts which we've had for gosh like 3-4 yrs, we just told them we both play and wanted individual accounts.)

Anyway, when Empire went deadsville I started reading the posts here and got curious so I went ahead and logged on to my account and sure enough there was a pop-up 2900 reg pts for $215. Then I got more curious so I logged onto hubby's acct and he had one too but it was for less than mine, probably because I had been hogging the good computer most of the time playing those 2-4 Bad Beat tables.

In the meantime my affiliate was telling me that party rakeback might be available if I had a dormant acct so I don't get back on there. After the smoke cleared and it didn't appear rakeback for a dormant account was coming, I decided to go ahead and try for the Pop Up Bonus on My account. At this point racking up approximately 1500 hands a day, I am getting there but here's where I want some advice......

Given the fact that some of you are getting individual incentives via phone or e-mail and some are getting pop ups, should we just leave hubby's acct dormant (Although I actually did log on that once to see the pop-up) and see if they come with some other offer for him? Or should I write them now, explain that we were loyal players (until we dropped their asses looking for rakeback on skins) and see if they will offer anything. Or should I play out my bonus, then write and say "see what a good player I am" haha. My mind boggles with possible strategies for getting some benefits.

I need your valued opinions, thank you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2005, 05:23 AM

Default Re: Mr & Mrs Party Pop-Up

Unfortunately, I don't think you're high volume enough for Party to make a big offer in the form of rakeback.

I got my offer from Party a day after I re-deposited on Party after being dormant for a few months. So if you are going to get an offer from Party, playing on Party isn't going to kill your chances. But being dormant certainly would help. (I'm wondering if due to the timing, they put me on a list to email before they noticed I re-deposited, since it was so close to eachother)
Old 10-19-2005, 05:29 AM

I'm still trying to find more info about where and when this started taking place.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:33 AM

I hadn't heard of others getting it before I rec'd it, which was on the 11th.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:33 AM

Thanks for the prompt reply Palman

I do play pretty low limits PL/NL and limit up to 3-6 depending on my mood and bankroll. But I do play 25,000-30,000 hands a month. I play quite a few tournies so when I fare well in them I usually spend some celebration time playing 15-30 but not too often. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2005, 05:38 AM

The pop up says earn x amount of points between Oct 5 thru the 31st. I didn't log on until the 12th.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:40 AM

do we have a link or anything (either to the first thread on this....or to the part of the webiste that supposedly has info on this)?

Trying to use the search feature on 2+2 OR on the party web-site is not proving fruitful to be thus far.
Old 10-19-2005, 05:47 AM

I don't believe there is anything listed on the web site about this. It seems some players who hadn't been on Party for a while got the pop up upon logging in and each is taylored specifically to that player.
Old 10-19-2005, 06:05 AM

You looking for a link about the VIP thing or the cash for points thing bob?
Cash for points:
VIP
Old 10-19-2005, 06:35 AM

I was trying to find more about the VIP thing because I didn't know anything about it until swinging by here today.

I received an e-mail on Friday that I was a member of the VIP club and that they put a $100 complimentary 'gift' into my account directly (which I thought was nice of them).

But I haven't gotten any of these 6.2cents/hand offers or anything.
After finding a couple other threads it seems that these are still in kind of 'rumorish' mode.

I have written to bonus@party and directly to my VIP rep to see what the deal is.

I received a very smallish points-for-cash offer compared with you guys.
15k points (I think??) for $120 or something like that.

Wasn't going to do it...but the jackpot was huge last weekend so I actually DID get in the number of hands to clear the bonus.

I have no idea if clearing the bonus will lead to a better bonus the next month or what.

It seems that they are still putting this whole VIP-rewards thing together.

My frustration was in seeing it mentioned that there was info on the VIP club on the website (multiple 2+2'ers mentioned this in one of the threads).
I looked all over the website and didn't find anything.