Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-2005, 12:08 AM

Default Idiotic question I assume.. Absolute Rakeback for me?

How would I go about getting rakeback on Absolute if I already have an account with bonuses and such?
Old 11-04-2005, 01:17 AM

Default Re: Idiotic question I assume.. Absolute Rakeback for me?

no go...you are screwed
Old 11-04-2005, 10:07 AM

Default Re: Idiotic question I assume.. Absolute Rakeback for me?

If you signed up prior to the time they had affiliates, you are almost certainly eligible to make a new account. We got an email from their affiliate director saying that players could not be transferred from one tracker to another, but needed to make a new account.

If you signed up with an affiliate already, but didn't know it, you might see if you can reach your affiliate and get a share of your rake back, since to my knowledge, every affiliate gets individual reports and could give you rake back if they wanted.

If you signed up directly with the site, and are not on an affiliate program, the site may not want to give away a substantial portion of your rake, but you might just try to make a new account with an affiliate, and see if they have a problem. It likely will not cause any problem if you are not on an existing affiliate tracker. It may be like Party Poker, where they are willing to give you your choice of which account they close, or they just may not bother at all.

If you want to be assured of being able to use your neteller, I suggest you do things in this order. Make a new account with new email. Withdraw all your money from your old account, and change the email to one not associated with your neteller. Change the email on your new account to the one that matches your neteller, and make a small deposit to get a bonus, and play off part of the bonus and withdraw to neteller.

Be sure to make a withdrawal before you win too much! There is very little chance that they will do anything that would cost you any money, since you have heard of people making new accounts legally, and didn't do anything scammy.

I estimate your chance of success above 95%