Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2005, 06:56 AM

Default Re: Please like me. Waddya say guys? Can I be one of you?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is awesome. Seriously, I feed on this kind of stuff. You're not insulting me one bit. I laugh at this kind of reply.

Anyways, who's a raptor wannabe? Okay, I say "bwahaha" in a few posts here and there, but so does 80% of the SNG forum. It's not meant to imitate raptor at all, it's simply something that's caught on in this forum as a joke. But, you have what...90 posts now? I don't think you've been around here enough to take stabs, y'know?

Also, your 57% ITM comment...awesome. It really just proves my point. If you'd been around here long enough, you'd know that over a significant sample, 57% ITM is basically impossible unless you're the second coming of the SNG Jesus. I somewhat doubt that you are, so I'm just going to assume that you're just n00bish

[/ QUOTE ] I guess I'm not credible because of my lack of posts. That's not a nice thing to say to the next coming of SNG Jesus. I highly doubt that at any point over say 50 games that you were over 57% ITM. I've heard the whole "your ITM is not sustainable speech" a thousand times before and I believe it full and well. But approaching 300 games at 57 % I have no doubt in my mind that I can sustain over 50% at the 1000 game mark. No doubt. Oh yea, just because I only have 70 odd posts doesn't mean I haven't read a lot on this forum. I know what the (explicit) I am talking about. I just don't think you know who you are talking to at this point. That's fine. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Feed away biotch.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're such a friggin' badass, why don't you take his money instead of continuing with this third grade charade?
Old 07-18-2005, 06:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

That damn John Hurst didn't fold to my semi-bluff (straight draw with two overcards tonight).

Holla.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holla? Unship it.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:58 AM

Default Re: Do you hate most of your opponents?

(enter egotistical last words here) I WIN!!! No seriously I've burned you pretty badly over the course of this thread. I see you making up lost ground though in desperation hopes of retaining your credibility (it'll be alright you have lots and bundles of posts remember). Anybody with any sense will look at this thread and know that you've been butchered throughout the course of it. Not sure how much sense will be looking at this anytime soon though. Later biotch.

ps. Your "Ive been burned by 2callzu" complimenatary tshirt should arrive in like 2 to 4 weeks.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is awesome. Seriously, I feed on this kind of stuff. You're not insulting me one bit. I laugh at this kind of reply.

Anyways, who's a raptor wannabe? Okay, I say "bwahaha" in a few posts here and there, but so does 80% of the SNG forum. It's not meant to imitate raptor at all, it's simply something that's caught on in this forum as a joke. But, you have what...90 posts now? I don't think you've been around here enough to take stabs, y'know?

Also, your 57% ITM comment...awesome. It really just proves my point. If you'd been around here long enough, you'd know that over a significant sample, 57% ITM is basically impossible unless you're the second coming of the SNG Jesus. I somewhat doubt that you are, so I'm just going to assume that you're just n00bish

[/ QUOTE ] I guess I'm not credible because of my lack of posts. That's not a nice thing to say to the next coming of SNG Jesus. I highly doubt that at any point over say 50 games that you were over 57% ITM. I've heard the whole "your ITM is not sustainable speech" a thousand times before and I believe it full and well. But approaching 300 games at 57 % I have no doubt in my mind that I can sustain over 50% at the 1000 game mark. No doubt. Oh yea, just because I only have 70 odd posts doesn't mean I haven't read a lot on this forum. I know what the (explicit) I am talking about. I just don't think you know who you are talking to at this point. That's fine. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Feed away biotch.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're such a friggin' badass, why don't you take his money instead of continuing with this third grade charade?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah yeah holla.

It'll be a big 2+2 party.

you can own me in front of the whole school. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2005, 06:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(enter egotistical last words here) I WIN!!! No seriously I've burned you pretty badly over the course of this thread. I see you making up lost ground though in desperation hopes of retaining your credibility (it'll be alright you have lots and bundles of posts remember). Anybody with any sense will look at this thread and know that you've been butchered throughout the course of it. Not sure how much sense will be looking at this anytime soon though. Later biotch.

ps. Your "Ive been burned by 2callzu" complimenatary tshirt should arrive in like 2 to 4 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwahahaha. I've been sitting here laughing this whole thread, and I expect Bigwig has been doing the same. You can leave if you're uncomfortable though. Holla.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hee larious.

C'mon. No $50 dolla head up holla? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2005, 07:02 AM

$30?

$20?
Old 07-18-2005, 07:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
$30?

$20?

[/ QUOTE ]

He's too good for that. He pwned both of us. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2005, 07:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where's citanul when you want to call someone a retard.

OP makes questionable post, newb flames. OP tells newb to [censored] himself, newb challenges OP. OP sets challenge and accepts, newb backs down. Newb claims victory.

I missed out a little detail. Anyway 50%+ is impossible at the 10s, and even if it is, you play the 10s, who gives a [censored] if you think your good. You wanna be good, gotta step out the kiddy pool.

Phill
ps, yes i stepped out the kiddy pool and now im back in it till i overcome variance. You will meet variance soon enough.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am amazing. Trust me.

[/ QUOTE ] You obviously haven't seen me play and you just don't know who you are talking to. This must be it as nobody listens to one word I ever say. Laughable.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a very good reason why this is true. I've seen two threads from you...one where you're insulting someone whose posts HAVE been helpful simply because you're bored (and probably just went broke and so came to 2+2 to try to feed your ego by talking CYBER-smack) -- and another thread where you gave ridiculous advice about not pushing in a very obvious push situation. Hmm -- wonder why no one ever listens to a word you ever say.

Also, get off your trip...as if you're some poker "bigwig" (pun intended). Don't know who you're talking to? No, no one knows who they're talking to when it comes to you...and no one ever will. You aren't anybody knowable to the poker community...and if you ever show your face and talk like you do, you'll probably end up getting yourself killed by someone who doesn't sit around endlessly posting weak cyber-smack and declaring himself god.
Closed Thread