Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2005, 02:21 PM

Default Re: December VIP offers anyone?

WTG Babe, may I ask what limits you were playing? I may have to write ol danny boy again myself and suck up a bit!

lmaoooo, just got my own joke there! [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

-S&SGW
Old 12-28-2005, 02:33 PM

i hate that daniel guy
Old 12-28-2005, 03:16 PM

yeah...that Daniel guy seemed intentionally obtuse regarding the whole November situation.

I (we) would say, "I was told by YOUR reps that I would get proportionally paid even if I didn't meet the target."
He would say, "We can't pay you that way because of this-and-that."
Then I would say, "Then why did YOUR people tell me otherwise?"
Then he would say AGAIN, "Please understand that we are not going to pay you that way because of this-and-that" without at all trying to be accountable for the fact that HIS reps lied/were wrong.

If that Daniel guy starts getting that club together again and starts getting the players some REAL offers then I'll be happy to consider them.
Old 12-28-2005, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If that Daniel guy starts getting that club together again and starts getting the players some REAL offers then I'll be happy to consider them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. I'm more than a little pissed.

they shorted me in November, and upon reflection I'm pretty sure they intentionally refused to email offers because they wanted to say one thing when they meant another. I was definitely lied to about the rules regarding the nov. promotion.

Then for three weeks Mr Wexler leads me to believe that dec offers are forthcoming and while never quite lying certainly led me and others to believe that we should keep playing and would receive bonuses on current play. Then he avoids my last email for ten days (while I've seen others post email exchanges on this board) and finally comes back with "well I guess you got the cruise email by now right? that's december", total B.S. as I was basically not eligible; i'd spent 40k points in the last month or so on freerolls and there's no way I was going to try to get 45k pts by jan 6.

total BS, and to I'm fairly certain now that the coloring of facts was intentional to get skins players to switch. I don't think I will ever trust party again after this debacle. I'm going to spend my PPM semi tickets next week and then it's bye bye potty for me.

I'm pretty sure i'll be grinding away on stars for a while. I was already planning on dropping a few grand at dell in the next few months and entering a couple WSOP prelims this summer, so why not right? One thing I wish stars was doing is not delaying the gold/platinum freerolls until the last weekend of the month. it would have been neat to have a little platinum status marathon to try to get a huge overlay on that first saturday. they should have done this IMO, but oh well..
Old 12-28-2005, 04:36 PM

As you know from my previous posts, I can hardly blame you for your feelings regarding Daniel, various mistruths, and party in general.

"led me and others to believe that we should keep playing and would receive bonuses on current play. "

I never saw anything that I thought really implied this.

I had stopped playing on party for the most part because I wasn't getting anything extra (I did the $100 reload bonus...and then the cruise-marathon).

But you obviously weren't alone in believing that you might be getting some sort of credit for your December play.

I have officially won my seat on the cruise.
Last year I met a party-rep who was 'seeking input' after buying a round of drinks at one of the small bars.
But he was bombarded by drunks who wanted to know all about the rigged-cards the cash-out curse and the risk of playing against robots 'how do we even know they are real people??'
It was really ridiculous.
I think that EVERYONE on the cruise completely believed this stuff. Seriously.

But if I meet someone from Party again I might see if I can address the issues regarding the VIP club.

However...I'll be there to drink and have a good time...so talking VIP-club politics with a party-rep won't be too high on my priority list (if they won't really listen to the e-mails then why would they listen face-to-face).

But if I see someone with a Daniel Wexler name-badge I might not be able to resist.

Other reps like mike O'Malley were pretty accessable last year but I didn't get around to introducing myself.
Old 12-28-2005, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
F you party!

[/ QUOTE ]

an alternate meaning for FYP. such a useful acronym
Old 12-28-2005, 06:52 PM

This is the month I'm finally done with Party.

They offered me a stellar 15k hands/$450 bonus. I had already received an e-mail saying that I had done 14.5k hands, so after my next session of 4-tabling, I e-mailed VIP. I was told I had played 11.5 hands, and the previous e-mail had been a mistake. So then I played a bit more, e-mailed again, and received a "Congratulations" e-mail. I cashed out, and made sure I kept a copy of the confirmation of hands played.

[censored] Party in every which way. I've accepted that their service sucks, so they better make the best VIP offer ever for me to play there at all. Goddamn clowns.