Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Psychology
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2005, 05:43 AM

Default Re: Controversial Last Ditch Advice for Snowball 138

[ QUOTE ]
That's like being at a test when you're allowed a cheat sheet, and not having one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, any well constructed test should allow one to demonstrate superior knowledge of a subject/course without requiring a cheat sheet to do so.

However, many women are like very poorly constructed tests.....so I guess I agree with you, [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Old 11-06-2005, 06:45 AM

Women are like a scantron test wherein the grading machine is guessing at the answers.

yugo, you moved in yet?
Old 11-06-2005, 07:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks. Remember that Mat is living proof (literally and figuratively) that it can work.

[/ QUOTE ]
Your sample size is too small. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2005, 08:44 AM

AGREED. ALL women play games. Its a fact. ESPECIALLY really hot women who can get 5 dates for every single day of the week if they wanted. They must play games and conduct tests for us men so they can figure out who's worth it and who's not since they have such a large number of men to filter through. ALL women play games.

For us men to not try and play games ourselves is just like going into battle without weapons, you have no chance and the guy who does work on "the game" will go in with all the weapons and plenty of ammo. That guy has an exponentially better chance of winning (getting laid) than the weaponless (gameless) man.
Old 11-06-2005, 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not once has snow mentioned this girl playing games with him. All that has been mentioned is Sklansky's bet and how he should get her drunk and screw her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
Just to summarize some events:

-Invalid man left town

-She said she was going to come to the halloween party but didn't

-She "fell asleep" and didn't tell me she wasn't coming

-She missed class yesterday

-I called her to fill her in on what happened in class. She said it would be cool if we met up on wednesday (now today) to go over some stuff.

I said that would be cool, but she'd have to drive over to me. She said she'd call and "let me know". She hasn't called.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not playing games with him? She says she's going to the Halloween Party but doesn't show up and doesn't even give him a call letting him know. The BSometer should be going off right now.

Then, she says we can meet up on Wednesday and she'll call him. She blows him off and doesn't call him.

She's playing all the cards. Snowball if you get a chance to meet up with her are you going to blow her off? Hell no, which means she can blow you off but you can't blow her off.

Snowball you ought to make some plans with her and make sure YOUR the one to call HER. Then don't call her and the scores even.
Old 11-06-2005, 09:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually I find women are always playing games so the best way to get them is to refuse to participate. Hang out with her and all that but just refuse to do the whole I am trying to be so nice to impress you. Give small hints that you may like her but also make it so that you might not. The confusion will kill them and then you are in. Make a girl realize you are in complete control of the situation and you will be; women are used to have us by the dicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO
Old 11-06-2005, 09:44 AM

This is a very tough approach and borderline not worth it. You'd probably be better off spending your energy getting dates with 5 chicks that are decent looking. But I guess even if you do go for it and it doesn't work you'll learn a few things from it, so if you really want to, go for it. But for the record you shouldn't want just this one chick so bad, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

As for the approach itself, it seems to be a pretty decent plan. When I first read the getting her emotionally dependant on you part, I thought you have no chance of getting the "just friends" mentality back over to the "more than friends" mentality. But David's plan may work if done correctly. This is one of the toughest things to pull off and you'll have to play all your cards exactly right.

I think the first approach David mentioned would have the best chance of success. The first key is NOT acting crushed when she rejects you when you ask her out. You shouldn't act phazed at all, it should be as if you just wanted to possibly explore that area, but you realize that will never happen and your fine with becoming friends with a "cool" chick like her. It can't seem as if you like her like "that", or else she'll know your just spending all this energy on her to try and get back in her pants. Your common interests should come in handy here. You have to sell this part.

Now you just work your way to the top of her ladder. It will be a hard task itself but HOW you do it will matter the most. You can't let her know that you still have a thing for her, or else as i said she'll know your spending this time just to get in her pants, but you also don't want her to become too much like one of your guy friends since you do want to make the transition from being friends to being more than friends eventually. If she classifies you as 100% a friend in her mind than the harder it will be for her to make the transition to more than a friend. You also have to make sure you don't become her B!tch, women don't want boyfriends who are little bitches, they want MEN. So you have to be a B!tch at a certain level just to become friends with her but have to keep your manhood with her at the same time. Another balancing act, your manliness will help with the transition from friends to more than friends.

There are sitll more things, But like I said, you'll have to play all your cards perfectly in all the situations, and I would dub you "the man" if you could pull the whole thing off.

P.S.-Some people on this forum give pretty bad dating advice, if you want good dating advice go to the experts. There are a few guys who seem to know what there doing though. Sklansky seems like one.
Old 11-06-2005, 09:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Snowball you ought to make some plans with her and make sure YOUR the one to call HER. Then don't call her and the scores even.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keeping the score "even" is not my goal, unless somehow this results in something more favorable than annoying her.
Old 11-06-2005, 09:50 AM

This makes sense but all signs so far are leading toward the rejection path. Probably 90% rejection chance.
Old 11-06-2005, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For us men to not try and play games ourselves is just like going into battle without weapons, you have no chance and the guy who does work on "the game" will go in with all the weapons and plenty of ammo. That guy has an exponentially better chance of winning (getting laid) than the weaponless (gameless) man.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speak for yourself. Some of us men are secure enough with what we have to offer we don't need silly little games to trick a women into liking us.