Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 07:49 PM

Default Re: I just talked to my Party contact

My affiliate is also saying that hes talked to party and they have a rakeback deal set up already. Very confusing. I think im going to just wait awhile before doing anything. I think ill try out the stars limit games. They dont look too bad.
Old 10-10-2005, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My affiliate is also saying that hes talked to party and they have a rakeback deal set up already.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's F.O.S.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I have to say that in the three+ years I have played online, PokerStars has always seemed to remain constant and nobody ever complains about them. There support is top notch. Their servers are top notch. Now that they have put in a few good years of solid promotions and advertising, their player base is top notch. I sit here asking myself why I bother with Party any more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pokerstars is without a doubt the best run poker site there is. I would NOT be playing at any other site if pokerstars were to be able to give me the same rakeback deal as I get from the skins. I'm sure a lot of other players would do the same but until they do I will not be playing at stars.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He's F.O.S.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hes always been very reputable and trust worthy as far as im concerned. If its not true then he might be being mislead or who knows whats going on. Im having nothing to do with party till everything is clear and out there.
Old 10-10-2005, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My affiliate is also saying that hes talked to party and they have a rakeback deal set up already.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's F.O.S.

[/ QUOTE ]

one of the mods said last night that they have one set up but will need a few days to tweak the details...the story today is that he is agreeing with the OP and that everyone should sit still and wait for the dust to settle....is everyone FOS bout this cos they all got caught up in the excitement of it all??

makes perfect sense to wait even if the most reputable affiliate in the world offers u a golden egg at party......everythings up in the air at the minute and nerves need to be settled before any more big promises are made by anyone.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:31 PM

I hate party.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pokerstars is without a doubt the best run poker site there is. I would NOT be playing at any other site if pokerstars were to be able to give me the same rakeback deal as I get from the skins. I'm sure a lot of other players would do the same but until they do I will not be playing at stars.

[/ QUOTE ]

As ridiculous as my emails are, at least Party answers them. The only reason I can think of that Pokerstars will not answer my emails is because they suck.

Stu
Old 10-10-2005, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hate party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Enjoy!
Old 10-10-2005, 10:14 PM

so party is gonna do a internal rakeback like a pokerchamps type deal? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now that they have put in a few good years of solid promotions and advertising, their player base is top notch. I sit here asking myself why I bother with Party any more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the player base is the only reason to be at Party. I agree with everyting you say about Stars, love the software, tourneys, like hte FPP point program. But that "top notch" player base makes it less profitable for the multi table grinders out there...