Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2004, 11:35 AM

Default This week\'s major differences on the Lori line

Not sure how it took me until Thursday to sort this out, but this week was weird.
I was within 3 points on all but three lines, but two of those that are wrong, are, well probably going to cause me some major [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].

Oh well, #1 pick keeps going well, here they are.

#3 Cleveland +2 at Pitt (Real line +6)

Both sides seem unpredictable to me, and although Pitt should clearly be faves, they have played pretty weak opponents so far.
I'm not too interested in this pick as the real line is clearly better than mine on review.... however if I'm going to post these things, I'll be honest.

#2 Arizona at SF +5 (Real line Az +1)

Arizona are bad bad bad, and they are on the road, but per-leeeze. The 49ers are utterly hopeless.
Arizona have restricted ATL, NE and STL to a total of 46 points.... If someone could kindly explain why SF should score I'll be interested to hear it.
This will probably be my #1 pick in the 3+1, but the differences post goes purely on biggest points difference, and this isn't it.

#1 Buffalo at NYJ +0.5 (Real line BUF +6.5)

The Jets seem to have a good following on this board, but their results don't seem to match the hype to this newbie.
Buffalo has a strong D, at least it seems that way.
Take the 0-3 team who have played difficult games to surprise the 3-0 team who have played badly against bad sides.

Well, I prefer the second pick, but there's the Lori line post.
Now I can finally read all this week's posts

Lori